List of famous people born in 1977, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1977 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1977. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1977, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1977 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
The list you're viewing is made up of a variety of different celebs, including Kanye West and Shakira.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1977?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Michael Buckner / Getty ImagesBrittany Anne Murphy-Monjack (born Brittany Anne Bertolotti; November 10, 1977 – December 20, 2009) was an American actress and singer. A native of Atlanta, Murphy moved to Los Angeles as a teenager and pursued a career in acting. Her breakthrough role was as Tai Frasier in Clueless (1995), followed by supporting roles in independent films such as Freeway (1996) and Bongwater (1998). She made her stage debut in a Broadway production of Arthur Miller's A View from the Bridge in 1997, before appearing as Daisy Randone in Girl, Interrupted (1999) and as Lisa Swenson in Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999). In the 2000s Murphy appeared in Don't Say a Word (2001) alongside Michael Douglas, and alongside... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Died at 32 (1977-2009)
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Christopher Anthony John Martin (born 2 March 1977) is an English singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, and philanthropist. He is the lead singer and co-founder of the rock band Coldplay. Born in Exeter, Devon, Martin went to University College London where he formed a rock band with Jonny Buckland in 1996 called Pectoralz, which was eventually renamed Coldplay in 1998. Martin, along with the other Coldplay members, achieved worldwide fame with the release of the band's song "Yellow" in 2000, a song that also earned the band their first Grammy Award nomination in the Grammy Award for Best Rock Song. The band also garnered critical acclaim and several accolades for their subsequent... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Exeter, United Kingdom
- Photo: Mark Davis / Getty ImagesAshley McCall Scott (born July 13, 1977) is an American actress and model, best known for her roles in the television series Jericho, Birds of Prey, and Dark Angel. She had a major role in the 2004 remake of Walking Tall, and has starred in a number of television movies on the Lifetime network since 2010.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Metairie, Louisiana, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainKatheryn Winnick (born December 17, 1977) is a Canadian actress. She is known for her roles in Amusement (2008), Bones (2010), A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III (2012), Vikings (2013–present), The Art of the Steal (2013), Polar (2019) and Wu Assassins (2019).... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Etobicoke, Toronto, Canada