List of famous people born in 1987, with photos when available. This list of celebrities born in 1987 is loosely ordered by popularity, so the most well-known people are at the top. All sorts of men and women are featured on this list, including actors, singers, musicians and athletes born in 1987. Various bits of information are available for these prominent people whose birth year is 1987, such as what schools they went to and where they were born. If you're looking for a particular famous person born in 1987 you can type their name into the "search" bar and it will take you right to them.
This list contains celebs like Blake Lively and Hilary Duff.If you're trying to answer the question, "Which celebrities were born in 1987?" then this list should be a perfect resource for you.
- Photo: Neilson Barnard / Getty ImagesBlake Ellender Lively (née Brown; August 25, 1987) is an American actress. Lively is known for starring as Serena van der Woodsen in the CW drama television series Gossip Girl (2007–2012). She also starred in a number of films, including The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005), The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008), The Town (2010), Green Lantern (2011), Savages (2012), The Age of Adaline (2015), The Shallows (2016) and A Simple Favor (2018). She has been married to actor Ryan Reynolds since 2012, with whom she has two children and is expecting a third child.... more
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: Tarzana, California, USA
- Hilary Erhard Duff (born September 28, 1987) is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and author. Duff began her acting career at a young age and quickly became labeled a teen idol as the title character of the hit television series Lizzie McGuire (2001–2004) and in the theatrical film based on the series, The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003). Thereafter, Duff appeared in numerous films, with leading roles in Agent Cody Banks (2003), Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), A Cinderella Story (2004), and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005). After experiencing commercial and critical failure in Material Girls (2006), Duff began appearing in independent films such as War, Inc. (2008), According to Greta (2009),... more
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, USA
- Brooklyn Danielle Decker Roddick (born April 12, 1987) is an American model and actress best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, including the cover of the 2010 issue. In addition to working for Victoria's Secret for the 2010 "Swim" collection, she has ventured into television with guest appearances on Chuck, Ugly Betty, The League, and Royal Pains. She made her feature film debut in Just Go with It (2011), and later starred in Battleship (2012) and What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012).... more
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: Kettering, Ohio, USA
- Evan Rachel Wood (born September 7, 1987) is an American actress, model, and musician. She is the recipient of a Critics' Choice Television Award as well as three Primetime Emmy Award nominations and three Golden Globe Award nominations for her work in film and television. Wood began acting in the 1990s, appearing in several television series, including American Gothic (1995–96) and Once and Again (1999–2002). Wood made her debut as a leading film actress at the age of nine in Digging to China (1997) and garnered acclaim for her Golden Globe-nominated role as the troubled teenager Tracy Freeland in the teen drama film Thirteen (2003). Since 2008, Wood has appeared in more mainstream films,... more
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA