How many celebrities named Leo can you think of? The famous Leos and Leonardos below have many different professions, including notable actors named Leonardo, famous authors named Leo, and even great artists named Leonardo.
Leonardo DiCaprio is certainly one of the most famous Leos on this list. One of the famous actors named Leonardo, he had his first major film role in 1993's This Boy's Life. He has appeared in many notable films including Titanic, The Revenant, and Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood.
Another of the famous people with the first name Leo is Leo Tolstoy. The Russian author is considered to be the greatest novelist of all time. He has written such classics as War and Peace and Anna Karenina.
Did we forget one of your favorite famous men named Leonardo? Just add them to the list!
- 35Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio (, Italian: [diˈkaːprjo]; born November 11, 1974) is an American... more
- 30Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was an Italian polymath, painter, sculptor, architect,... more
- 20Count Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy (; Russian: Лев Николаевич Толстой, tr. Lev Nikoláyevich... more
- 18Thomas Leo McCarey (October 3, 1898 – July 5, 1969) was an American film director,... more
- 20Fuad Jorge Jury (28 May 1938 – 5 November 2012), commonly known as Leonardo Favio (Spanish... more
- 17Leo Gregory (born 22 November 1978) is an English film television actor.... more
- 12Leo Gratten Carroll (25 October 1886 – 16 October 1972) was an English actor. He was best... more
- 12Leo Howard (born July 13, 1997) is an American actor and martial artist. He began his acting... more
- 17Leo Rossi (born June 26, 1946) is an American actor, writer and producer. A character actor... more
- 11Leo Bernard Gorcey (June 3, 1917– June 2, 1969) was an American stage and movie actor who... more
- 12Reginald McKern, AO (16 March 1920 – 23 July 2002), known professionally as Leo McKern, was an... more
- 17Leonardo Bonucci (Italian pronunciation: [leoˈnardo boˈnuttʃi]; born 1 May 1987) is an Italian... more
- 17Leo Strauss (; German: [ˈleːo ˈʃtʁaʊs]; September 20, 1899 – October 18, 1973) was a... more
- 14Leonid Aleksandrovich Komarov (Russian: Леонид Александрович Комаров, Leonid Aleksandrovich... more
- 14Leo Sayer (born Gerard Hugh Sayer, 21 May 1948) is an English-Australian singer-songwriter... more
- 14Raymond Leppan is a South African professional wrestler. He is signed to WWE, where he... more
- 11Leo Ernest Durocher (; July 27, 1905 – October 7, 1991), nicknamed Leo the Lip and Lippy, was... more
- 15Leo Kottke (born September 11, 1945) is an acoustic guitarist. He is known for a fingerpicking... more
- 14Leo Vincent Gordon (December 2, 1922 – December 26, 2000) was an American film and television... more
- 8Leo Henricus Arthur Baekeland FRSE(Hon) (November 14, 1863 – February 23, 1944) was a Belgian... more
- 8Leo Ornstein (born Лев Орнштейн, Lev Ornshteyn) (c. December 11, 1895 – February 24, 2002) was... more
- 8Leo Joseph Ryan Jr. (May 5, 1925 – November 18, 1978) was an American teacher and politician.... more
- Fibonacci (, also US: , Italian: [fiboˈnattʃi]; c. 1170 – c. 1240–50) was an Italian... more
- 10Leonardo Del Vecchio (born 22 May 1935) is an Italian billionaire businessman, the founder and... more
- 11Leopoldo Antonio Carrillo Spanish pronunciation: [Cay-reel-yo] (August 6, 1880 – September 10,... more