How many celebrities named Roman can you think of? The famous Romans below have many different professions, including notable actors named Roman, famous athletes named Roman, and even political figures named Roman.
Roman Polanski is certainly one of the most famous Romans on this list. One of the famous filmmakers named Roman, he directed such critically acclaimed films as The Pianist and Rosemary's Baby. He is also a fugitive of the United States as he fled the country in the late-1970s after pleading guilty to the charge of "unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor." Fellow filmmaker Roman Coppola is another celebrity named Roman.
Another of the famous people with the first name Roman is Roman Gabriel. He is a former NFL quarterback. He was named the NFL's Most Valuable Player in 1969.
Did we forget one of your favorite famous people named Roman? Just add them to the list!
- 21Rajmund Roman Thierry Polański (born 18 August 1933) is a French-Polish film director,... more
- 17Roman François Coppola (born April 22, 1965) is an American filmmaker, screenwriter, producer,... more
- 17Roman Zdzisław Wilhelmi (June 6, 1936 in Poznań – November 3, 1991 in Warsaw) was a Polish... more
- 18Roman Vishniac (; Russian: Рома́н Соломо́нович Вишня́к; August 19, 1897 – January 22, 1990)... more
- 12Roman Herzog (5 April 1934 – 10 January 2017) was a German politician, judge and legal... more
- 17Román Alberto González Luna (born June 17, 1987), best known by his nickname "Chocolatito", is... more
- 12Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoaʻi (born May 25, 1985) is an American professional wrestler, actor, and... more
- 15Roman Sergeevich Madyanov (Russian: Рома́н Серге́евич Мадя́нов; born July 22, 1962) is a... more
- 12Roman Ildonzo Gabriel Jr. (born August 5, 1940) is a former American football player. He... more
- 12Román Viñoly Barreto (8 August 1914 – 20 August 1970) was a Uruguayan-Argentine film director.... more
- 10Roman Polák (born 28 April 1986) is a professional ice hockey defenceman who currently plays... more
- 10Roman Josi (born 1 June 1990) is a Swiss professional ice hockey defenceman who currently... more
- 14Roman Kroitor (December 12, 1926 – September 17, 2012) was a Canadian filmmaker who was known... more
- 15Roman Weidenfeller (German pronunciation: [ˈʁoːman ˈvaɪdn̩ˌfɛlɐ]; born 6 August 1980) is a... more
- 12Roman Anatolyevich Pavlyuchenko (Russian: Роман Анатольевич Павлюченко; born 15 December 1981)... more
- 12Roman Nikolayevich Shirokov (Russian: Роман Николаевич Широков [rɐˈman nʲɪkɐˈɫaɪvʲɪtɕ... more
- 10Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich (Russian: Рома́н Арка́дьевич Абрамо́вич, pronounced [rɐˈman... more
- 10Roman Hamrlík (born April 12, 1974) is a Czech former professional ice hockey defenceman who... more
- 14Roman Alekseyevich Eremenko (Russian: Роман Алексеевич Ерёменко; born 19 March 1987) is a... more
- 12Roman Maksimovich Miroshnichenko Russian: Роман Максимович Мирошниченко) (born June 4, 1977)... more
- 12Roman Yurievich Romanenko (Major, Russian Air Force; Russian: Роман Юрьевич Романенко; born... more
- 10Roman Lee Hruska (August 16, 1904 – April 25, 1999) was a Republican U.S. Senator from the... more
- 7Roman Zubinsky Phifer (born March 5, 1968) is a former American football linebacker of the... more
- 7Roman Petrovich Neustädter (Russian: Рома́н Петро́вич Нойште́дтер; born 18 February 1988) is a... more
- 8Roman Totenberg (1 January 1911 – 8 May 2012) was a Polish-American violinist and educator. A... more