List of famous people killed by the Illuminati, with information about of each death and sacrifice. The Illuminati is a secret society that is rumored to control all world events. The Illuminati and members of their organization are especially influential in the entertainment industry. It is alleged that members must make a blood sacrifice to the clan in order to gain fame and reach higher ranks. Many famous people have allegedly been killed by the Illuminati for failure to comply with the plan. Still others were killed as part of one of these Illuminati blood sacrifices and for the greater good of the organization. These illuminati sacrifices are very hard to prove, so we will present the facts and it will be up to you whether you want to believe them or not.
Who is the most famous person who was killed by the Illuminati? There is record of many celebrities speaking about the Illuminati, and Michael Jackson tops our list of people who paid the ultimate price. The “Thriller” singer died on June 25, 2009, just days before his comeback concerts were scheduled to take place in London. Jackson is thought to have been a member of the Illuminati, until he started speaking out against them and joining a growing list of Anti-Illuminati celebrities. Before his death, Jackson began to speak out against the powers that be and their need to control everything in the music industry. Michael's sister, La Toya Jackson, said that her brother frequently talked about how "they were trying to kill him."
Several influential men were killed by the Illuminati in the 1960s, including many American politicians who are alleged Illuminati members. John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X, and Robert F. Kennedy were all shot by lone gunmen under mysterious circumstances. Illuminati sacrifice or just a coincidence? We may never know.
Who do you think is at risk of being killed by the Illuminati next?
Many have theorized that Billie Eilish is a member of the Illuminati. A theory has even emerged that Eilish killed XXXTentacion to gain admittance into the Illuminati, and that act was the inspiration behind her popular song, "Bury a Friend."
- Age: Dec. at 20
- Cause Of Death: 1998-01-23
Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009, just days before his comeback concerts were scheduled to take place in London. Jackson is thought to have been a member of the Illuminati until he started speaking out against them. Before his death, Jackson began to speak out against the powers that be and their need to control everything in the music industry.
He also stated that there was a conspiracy to defame him by labeling him a "freak" and a "child-molester." Michael's sister La Toya Jackson said that her brother frequently talked about how "they were trying to kill him."
- Age: Dec. at 51 (1958-2009)
- Birthplace: Gary, Indiana, United States of America
- Cause Of Death: Cardiac arrest, Homicide
- John Lennon was seen as a threat to many people in power. The INS even attempted to deport him, and the FBI had him under surveillance. Lennon frequently spoke out against the evils of industry, and it is believed that his assassin Mark David Chapman was under Illuminati mind control when he killed John Lennon.
- Age: Dec. at 40 (1940-1980)
- Birthplace: Liverpool, Eurasia, Lancashire, North West England, United Kingdom
- Cause Of Death: Ballistic trauma, Hypovolemia, Assassination
- It is believed that John F. Kennedy was previously working with the Illuminati. When he began to resist, the Illuminati orchestrated his assassination. John F. Kennedy was killed on November 22, 1963, and his assassination has been the subject of many conspiracy theories for decades.
- Age: Dec. at 46 (1917-1963)
- Birthplace: USA, Massachussetts, Brookline
- Cause Of Death: Assassination