List of famous people who died of asthma, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list of celebrities who died from asthma includes information like the victim's hometown and other biographical information when available. Unfortunately many famous people's lives have been cut short because of asthma, including actors, musicians and athletes.
Martin Van Buren, Krissy Taylor, and Raj Kapoor are a great starting point for your to rank your favorites on this list
This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities have died from asthma?" and "Which famous people died due to asthma?"These notable asthma deaths include modern and past famous men and women, from politicians to religious leaders to writers. Everyone on this list has has asthma as a cause of death somewhere in their public records, even if it was just one contributing factor for their death.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainMartin Van Buren ( van BEWR-ən; born Maarten Van Buren, Dutch pronunciation: [ˈmaːrtə(n) vɑn ˈbyːrə(n)]; December 5, 1782 – July 24, 1862) was an American statesman who served as the eighth president of the United States from 1837 to 1841. He was the first president born after the independence of the United States from the British Empire. A founder of the Democratic Party, he previously served as the ninth governor of New York, the tenth United States secretary of state, and the eighth vice president of the United States. He won the 1836 presidential election with the endorsement of popular outgoing President Andrew Jackson and the organizational strength of the Democratic Party. He lost... more
- Age: Dec. at 79 (1782-1862)
- Birthplace: Kinderhook, New York, USA
- Photo: user uploaded imageGilbert Harding (5 June 1907 – 16 November 1960) was an English journalist and radio and television personality. His many careers included schoolmaster, journalist, policeman, disc-jockey, actor, interviewer and television presenter. He also appeared in several films, sometimes in character parts but usually as himself - for example in Expresso Bongo, 1959. Harding had a sizeable role alongside John Mills in the 1952 film The Gentle Gunman and narrated the introduction to the film Pacific Destiny, 1956. He also made a couple of comedy records in the 1950s.... more
- Age: Dec. at 53 (1907-1960)
- Birthplace: Hereford, United Kingdom
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useKristen Erin "Krissy" Taylor (May 15, 1978 – July 2, 1995) was an American model.... more
- Age: Dec. at 17 (1978-1995)
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida
- Photo: user uploaded imageNeil L. M. Francis Hawkins (1903 – 25 December 1950) was a British writer and politician who was a leading proponent of British fascism in the United Kingdom, both before and after the Second World War. He played a leading role in the British Union of Fascists, controlling the organisational structure of the movement.... more
- Age: Dec. at 47 (1903-1950)
- Birthplace: United Kingdom