List of famous people who died of cerebral aneurysm, listed by fame and notoriety with photos when available. This list of celebrities who died from cerebral aneurysm includes information like the victim's hometown and other biographical information when available. Unfortunately many famous people's lives have been cut short because of cerebral aneurysm, including actors, musicians and athletes.
The list you're viewing is made up of people like Guy Williams and David Mills.This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities have died from cerebral aneurysm?" and "Which famous people died due to cerebral aneurysm?"These notable cerebral aneurysm deaths include modern and past famous men and women, from politicians to religious leaders to writers. Everyone on this list has has cerebral aneurysm as a cause of death somewhere in their public records, even if it was just one contributing factor for their death.
- Photo: flickr / CC0David Mills was a screenwriter who worked on such television shows as "NYPD Blue" and "ER." He won two Emmy Awards for his work on the HBO miniseries "The Corner." At age 48, he died as the result of a brain aneurysm on March 30, 2010.
- Age: Dec. at 49 (1961-2010)
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C.
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseGuy Williams was an actor best known for playing Zorro on the popular Disney series in the 1950s. He retired from acting and moved to Argentina in 1979. He was believed to have been in good health when he died of a cerebral aneurysm on April 30, 1989.
- Age: Dec. at 65 (1924-1989)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BY3
Aditya DevAditya Dev was a bodybuilder and entertainer. He was diagnosed with aneurysms in 2008. He died four years later after a brain aneurysm ruptured. Dev was 23 years old.Aditya 'Romeo' Dev (1 November 1988 – 13 September 2012) was an Indian bodybuilder, entertainer and dancer with dwarfism made famous by being reported in the British press in February 2008. Romeo could shoulder press custom made 2 kg dumbbells, a notable feat given his 9 kg (20 lbs.) body weight and 84 cm (2' 9") stature. Although it has not been published in a Guinness World Records book, in 2006 they recognized him to be the "world's smallest bodybuilder".Romeo had a head of 38 cm (15 inches) and a chest of 51 cm (20 inches). He maintained his figure by working with his trainer Ranjeet Pal.Dev made many appearances on local television to demonstrate his dancing abilities.In summer of... more
- Age: Dec. at 24 (1988-2012)
- Birthplace: Phagwara, India
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYJerry York was a successful businessman who oversaw successful companies like IBM and Chrysler throughout his career. He suffered a brain aneurysm on March 17, 2010 and died the next day.Jerome Bailey York (June 22, 1938 – March 18, 2010), commonly known as Jerry York, was an American businessman, and the Chairman, President and CEO of Harwinton Capital. He was the former CFO of IBM and Chrysler, and was CEO of Micro Warehouse. He was a chief aide to Kirk Kerkorian and his Tracinda investment company. In February 2006, Kerkorian helped elect York to the board of directors of General Motors, from which he had previously resigned.... more
- Age: Dec. at 72 (1938-2010)
- Birthplace: Oakland Charter Township