List of famous people who died of colon cancer, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list of celebrities who died from colorectal cancer includes information like the victim's hometown and other biographical information when available. Unfortunately many famous people's lives have been cut short because of colorectal cancer, including actors, musicians and athletes.
List of celebrity colon cancer deaths below includes Audrey Hepburn, Farrah Fawcett and more people.
This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities have died from colon cancer?" and "Which famous people died due to colorectal cancer?"
These notable colon cancer deaths include modern and past famous men and women, from politicians to religious leaders to writers. Everyone on this list has has colorectal cancer as a cause of death somewhere in their public records, even if it was just one contributing factor for their death.
- Audrey Hepburn (born Audrey Kathleen Ruston; 4 May 1929 – 20 January 1993) was a British actress and humanitarian. Recognised as a film and fashion icon, Hepburn was active during Hollywood's Golden Age. She was ranked by the American Film Institute as the third-greatest female screen legend in Golden Age Hollywood, and was inducted into the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame. Born in Ixelles, Brussels, Hepburn spent her childhood between Belgium, England, and the Netherlands. In Amsterdam, she studied ballet with Sonia Gaskell. She moved to London in 1948, where she continued her ballet training with Marie Rambert. She began performing as a chorus girl in West End musical theatre... more
- Age: Dec. at 64 (1929-1993)
- Birthplace: Ixelles, Belgium
- Gender: Female
Chadwick BosemanChadwick Aaron Boseman (November 29, 1976 – August 28, 2020) was an American actor known for his portrayals of real-life historical figures such as Jackie Robinson in 42 (2013), James Brown in Get on Up (2014) and Thurgood Marshall in Marshall (2017), as well as for his portrayal of the superhero Black Panther in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Captain America: Civil War (2016), Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War (both 2018) and Avengers: Endgame (2019). Boseman also had roles in the television series Lincoln Heights (2008) and Persons Unknown (2010) and the films The Express: The Ernie Davis Story (2008), Draft Day (2014) and Message from the King (2016).... more
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Anderson, South Carolina
- Gender: Male
- Photo: uploaded by erectiondogFarrah Leni Fawcett (February 2, 1947 – June 25, 2009) was an American actress of stage and screen, model, and artist. A four-time Emmy Award nominee and six-time Golden Globe Award nominee, Fawcett rose to international fame when she starred as private investigator Jill Munroe in the first season of the television series Charlie's Angels (1976–1977). Fawcett began her career in the 1960s appearing in commercials and guest roles on television. During the 1970s, she appeared in numerous television series, including recurring roles on Harry O (1974–1976), and The Six Million Dollar Man (1974–1978) with her first husband, film and television star Lee Majors. Her breakthrough role came in 1976... more
- Age: Dec. at 62 (1947-2009)
- Birthplace: Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Gender: Female
- Alternative Name: Farrah Fawcett, Farrah Fawcett Majors
- John Uhler Lemmon III (February 8, 1925 – June 27, 2001) was an American actor who was nominated for an Academy Award eight times, winning twice. He starred in over 60 films, such as Mister Roberts (1955, for which he won the year's Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor), Some Like It Hot (1959), The Apartment (1960), Days of Wine and Roses (1962), Irma la Douce (1963), The Great Race (1965), The Odd Couple (1968, and its sequel The Odd Couple II (1998), both with frequent co-star Walter Matthau), Save the Tiger (1973, for which he won the Academy Award for Best Actor), The China Syndrome (1979), Missing (1982), and Glengarry Glen Ross (1992).... more
- Age: Dec. at 76 (1925-2001)
- Birthplace: Newton, Massachusetts, USA
- Gender: Male