List of famous people who were executed by electric chair, including photos, birthdates, professions, and other information. These celebrities who were executed by electric chair are listed alphabetically and include the famous electric chair victims’ hometown and biographical info about them when available.
You can rank all of these people, from Ted Bundy, Gerald Stano, to Chester Gillette.These notable electric chair executions include modern and long-gone famous men and women, from politicians to religious leaders to writers. Everyone on this list has executed by electric chair as a cause of death somewhere in their public records, even if it was just one contributing factor for their death.
- Theodore Robert Bundy (born Theodore Robert Cowell; November 24, 1946 – January 24, 1989) was an American serial killer and necrophile who kidnapped, raped, and murdered numerous young women and girls during the 1970s and possibly earlier. After more than a decade of denials, before his execution in 1989 he confessed to 30 homicides that he committed in seven states between 1974 and 1978. The true number of victims is unknown and possibly higher. Many of Bundy's young female victims regarded him as handsome and charismatic, traits that he exploited to win their trust. He would typically approach them in public places, feigning injury or disability, or impersonating an authority figure,... more
- Age: Dec. at 43 (1946-1989)
- Birthplace: Burlington, Vermont, United States of America
- Hamilton Howard "Albert" Fish (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American serial killer, child rapist and cannibal. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac, and The Boogey Man. Fish once boasted that he "had children in every state", and at one time stated his number of victims was about 100. However, it is not known whether he was referring to rapes or cannibalization, nor is it known if the statement was truthful. Fish was a suspect in at least five murders during his lifetime. Fish confessed to three murders that police were able to trace to a known homicide, and he confessed to stabbing at least two other people. He was... more
- Age: Dec. at 66 (1870-1936)
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C.
- Gerald Eugene Stano (September 12, 1951 – March 23, 1998) was an American convicted serial killer. He killed at least 22 women; he confessed to killing 41.... more
- Age: Dec. at 47 (1951-1998)
- Birthplace: Schenectady, New York
- Raymond Martinez Fernandez (December 17, 1914 – March 8, 1951) and Martha Jule Beck (May 6, 1920 – March 8, 1951) were an American serial killer couple. They were convicted of one murder, are known to have committed two more, and were suspected of having up to 20 victims during a murderous spree between 1947 and 1949. After their arrest and trial for serial murder in 1949, they became known as "The Lonely Hearts Killers" for meeting their unsuspecting victims through lonely hearts ads. A number of films and television shows are based on this case. ... more
- Age: Dec. at 37 (1914-1951)
- Birthplace: Hawaii