List of famous people who died of horse-riding accidents, listed by fame and notoriety with photos when available. This list of celebrities who died from horse-riding accidents includes information like the victim's hometown and other biographical information when available. Unfortunately many famous people's lives have been cut short because of horse-riding accidents, including actors, musicians and athletes.
List contains people like Roy Kinnear, William III of England.This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities have died from horse-riding accidents?" and "Which famous people died due to horse-riding accident?"These notable horse-riding accident deaths include modern and past famous men and women, from politicians to religious leaders to writers. Everyone on this list has has horse-riding accident as a cause of death somewhere in their public records, even if it was just one contributing factor for their death.
- William III of England was the King of England, Scotland and Ireland from February 13, 1689 – March 8, 1702. He died from pneumonia on March 8, 1702, a condition which was enhanced by a broken collarbone that the King endured after falling from his horse.
- Maxentius was a Roman emperor who was the son of the Emperor Maximian and his wife Eutropia. On October 28, 312, Maxentius died during the War against Constantine after falling from his horse while attempting to cross the Tiber river, in which he drowned.
- Verney Lovett Cameron was a British adventurer who traveled across Africa from sea to sea. He died after falling from his horse while hunting on March 24, 1894.
- Theodosius II was a Roman emperor who was the son of Arcadius and Aelia Eudoxia. He died in 450 after experiencing a horse-riding accident. His sister's husband general Marcian succeeded him as emperor.
- Alexander III of Scotland was a King of Scotland who was the son of Alexander II and Marie de Coucy. He died after falling from his horse during a journey on a dark night on March 19, 1286.