This list of celebrities who died from seizure includes information like the victim's hometown and other biographical information when available. Unfortunately, many famous people's lives have been cut short because of seizure, including actors, musicians, and athletes, from Michael Jeter to Roy O. Disney.
This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities have died from seizure?" and "Which famous people died due to seizure?" These notable seizure deaths include modern and past famous men and women, from politicians to religious leaders to writers. Everyone on this list has seizure as a cause of death somewhere in their public records, even if it was just one contributing factor to their death.
- Jarad Anthony Higgins (December 2, 1998 – December 8, 2019), known professionally as Juice WRLD, was an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Born in Chicago, Illinois, he was best known for his hit singles "All Girls Are the Same" and "Lucid Dreams" which helped him gain a recording contract with Lil Bibby's Grade A Productions and Interscope Records. "All Girls Are the Same" and "Lucid Dreams" acted as singles for Juice WRLD's debut studio album Goodbye & Good Riddance (2018) which became certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). The album enjoyed positive critical reception, and contained three other singles: "Armed and Dangerous", "Lean wit Me" and... more
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Cameron BoyceCameron Mica Boyce (May 28, 1999 – July 6, 2019) was an American actor. After making his first acting appearance in a Panic! at the Disco music video, he made his film debut in Mirrors in 2008. Boyce then went on to star as Luke Ross in Disney Channel's comedy series Jessie from 2011 to 2015. He had also starred in feature films Eagle Eye, Grown Ups, and Grown Ups 2. He is known for his role as Carlos in the three Descendants television films and for his lead role as Conor in Disney XD's comedy series Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything. Boyce had also done voice acting for various works, such as Jake in Jake and the Never Land Pirates and Herman Schultz in Spider-Man. Boyce died July... more
- Age: Dec. at 20
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
Michael JeterMichael Jeter (August 26, 1952 – March 30, 2003) was an American actor of film, stage, and television. His television roles included Herman Stiles on the sitcom Evening Shade from 1990 until 1994 and Mr. Noodle's brother, Mister Noodle on the Elmo's World segments of Sesame Street from 1999 until 2004. Jeter's film roles include Zelig, Tango & Cash, The Fisher King, Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, Waterworld, Air Bud, Patch Adams, The Green Mile, Jurassic Park III, Welcome to Collinwood, Open Range, and The Polar Express. ... more
- Age: Dec. at 50 (1952-2003)
- Birthplace: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee, USA
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Roy Oliver Disney (June 24, 1893 – December 20, 1971) was an American businessman and co-founder of The Walt Disney Company. He was the older brother of Walt Disney.... more
- Age: Dec. at 78 (1893-1971)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois