List of famous people who majored in business administration, including photos when available. This list of famous business administration majors is ordered loosely by relevance, meaning the most well-known people are at the top. This list includes popular actors, musicians, athletes and more that majored or minored in business administration. You can find various bits of information below, such as what year the person was born and what their profession is. If you're looking for a particular celebrity who majored in business administration you can use the "search" bar to find a specific name.
The list you're viewing is made up of people like Arnold Schwarzenegger and George W. Bush.This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities were business administration majors?" and "Which famous people studied business administration?"
- Indra Nooyi (née Krishnamurthy; born 28 October 1955) is an Indian American business executive, serving on the board of directors of Amazon, the largest eCommerce business in the world by net revenue. She is best known for having served as the CEO of PepsiCo for 12 Years. She has consistently ranked among the world's 100 most powerful women. In 2014, she was ranked at number 13 on the Forbes list of The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, and was ranked the 2nd most powerful woman on the Fortune list in 2015.In February 2018, the International Cricket Council announced that Nooyi would join the ICC Board as its first independent female director in June.... more
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Chennai, India
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useAbigail Pierrepont Johnson (born December 19, 1961) is an American billionaire businesswoman. Since 2014, Johnson has been president and chief executive officer of American investment firm Fidelity Investments (FMR), and chairman of its international sister company Fidelity International (FIL). Fidelity was founded by her grandfather Edward C. Johnson II. Her father Edward C. "Ned" Johnson III remains chairman emeritus of FMR. As of March 2013, the Johnson family owned a 49% stake in the company, with Johnson herself holding an estimated 24.5%.In November 2016, Johnson was named chairman and will remain CEO and president, giving her full control of Fidelity with 45,000 employees worldwide.... more
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Brenda Czajka Barnes (November 11, 1953 – January 17, 2017) was an American businesswoman who served as president, chairman and chief executive of Sara Lee, and was the first female CEO at PepsiCo.... more
- Age: 68
- Photo: Venturelli / Getty ImagesRania Al-Abdullah (Arabic: رانيا العبد الله, Rāniyā al-ʻAbd Allāh; born Rania Al-Yassin on 31 August 1970) is the queen consort of Jordan. Born in Kuwait to a Palestinian family, she later moved to Jordan for work, where she met the then prince Abdullah. Since marrying the now King of Jordan in 1993, she has become known for her advocacy work related to education, health, community empowerment, youth, cross-cultural dialogue and micro-finance. She is also an avid user of social media and she maintains pages on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter. She has two daughters and two sons and has been awarded various decorations by governments.... more
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Kuwait City, Kuwait