List of famous people who majored in business administration, including photos when available. This list of famous business administration majors is ordered loosely by relevance, meaning the most well-known people are at the top. This list includes popular actors, musicians, athletes and more that majored or minored in business administration. You can find various bits of information below, such as what year the person was born and what their profession is. If you're looking for a particular celebrity who majored in business administration you can use the "search" bar to find a specific name.
The list you're viewing is made up of people like Arnold Schwarzenegger and George W. Bush.This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities were business administration majors?" and "Which famous people studied business administration?"
- Sarah Louise Palin ( (listen); née Heath; born February 11, 1964) is an American politician, commentator, author, and reality television personality, who served as the ninth governor of Alaska from 2006 until her resignation in 2009. As the Republican Party nominee for Vice President of the United States in the 2008 election alongside presidential nominee, Arizona Senator John McCain, she was the first Alaskan on the national ticket of a major political party and the first Republican woman selected as a vice presidential candidate. Her book Going Rogue has sold more than two million copies. She was elected to the Wasilla city council in 1992 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. In 2003,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Sandpoint, Idaho, United States of America
- George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946) is an American politician and businessman who served as the 43rd president of the United States from 2001 to 2009. He had previously served as the 46th governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000. Bush is the eldest son of Barbara and George H. W. Bush, the 41st president of the United States, and is the second president to so follow in his father’s footsteps, the first being John Quincy Adams. After graduating from Yale University in 1968 and Harvard Business School in 1975, he worked in the oil industry. Bush married Laura Welch in 1977 and unsuccessfully ran for the U.S. House of Representatives shortly thereafter. He later co-owned the Texas Rangers... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger (; German: [ˈaɐ̯nɔlt ˈʃvaɐ̯tsn̩ˌʔɛɡɐ]; born July 30, 1947) is an Austrian-American politician, actor, filmmaker, and former professional bodybuilder. He served as the 38th Governor of California from 2003 to 2011. Schwarzenegger began lifting weights at the age of 15. He won the Mr. Universe title at age 20 and went on to win the Mr. Olympia contest seven times, remaining a prominent presence in bodybuilding and writing many books and articles on the sport. The Arnold Sports Festival, considered the second most important professional bodybuilding event in recent years, is named after him. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: Thal, Austria
- Photo: uploaded by BojanglesIrene Blecker Rosenfeld (born May 3, 1953) was the chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mondelēz International. Rosenfeld's career began at Dancer Fitzgerald Sample a New York City advertising agency; she later joined General Foods consumer research, and then led Frito-Lay as CEO and chairwoman.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 67
- Birthplace: Westbury, New York