Famous People who Majored in Environmental Science
List of famous people who majored in environmental science, including photos when available. This list of famous environmental science majors is ordered loosely by relevance, meaning the most well-known people are at the top. This list includes popular actors, musicians, athletes and more that majored or minored in environmental science. You can find various bits of information below, such as what year the person was born and what their profession is. If you're looking for a particular celebrity who majored in environmental science you can use the "search" bar to find a specific name.
List people range from Britta Heidemann to Pamela A. Matson.This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities were environmental science majors?" and "Which famous people studied environmental science?"
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useLowell Bailey (born July 15, 1981, Siler City, North Carolina, U.S.) is a retired American biathlete and biathlon coach who competed from 2001 until 2018.
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: North Carolina, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Patrick joined NEA in 2004 and became Partner in 2007. Patrick focuses on venture growth equity, consumer, Internet, and mobile investments. He is a director of Loopt and Realtime Worlds, and is actively involved with 23andMe, Xoom and the firm's venture growth activities. Prior to joining NEA, Patrick helped to grow ZEFER, an Internet services firm (acquired by NEC) to more than $100 million in annual revenues and more than 700 people across six global offices. The company attracted over $100 million in venture capital financing. Prior to ZEFER, Patrick was with McKinsey Company, where he specialized in hardware, software, and services companies. Patrick received a joint JD-MBA degree ...more
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BYSusan Fennell is a Canadian politician, who served as the mayor of Brampton, Ontario from 2000 to 2014. She was also the founder and commissioner of the National Women's Hockey League.
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada
- Birthplace: Seattle Preparatory School
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainPamela Anne Matson (born 1953) is an American scientist and professor. From 2002 - 2017 she was the dean of the Stanford University School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences. She also previously worked at NASA and at the University of California Berkeley. She is the Richard and Rhoda Goldman Professor in Environmental Studies and a Senior Fellow at the Woods Institute for the Environment. Matson is a winner of the prestigious MacArthur Fellowship, also known as the "genius grant," and is considered to be a "pioneer in the field of environmental science." She was appointed to the "Einstein Professorship" of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2011. She received an honorary doctorate ...more
- Age: 70
- Britta Heidemann (born 22 December 1982) is a German épée fencer.
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Cologne, Germany