List of famous people who majored in industrial engineering, including photos when available. This list of famous industrial engineering majors is ordered loosely by relevance, meaning the most well-known people are at the top. This list includes popular actors, musicians, athletes and more that majored or minored in industrial engineering. You can find various bits of information below, such as what year the person was born and what their profession is. If you're looking for a particular celebrity who majored in industrial engineering you can use the "search" bar to find a specific name.
With engineers ranging from Timothy D. Cook to Michael T. Duke, this is a great starting point for a list of your favorites.
This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities were industrial engineering majors?" and "Which famous people studied industrial engineering?"
- Michael Terry "Mike" Duke (born December 7, 1949) is an American businessman. He served as the fourth chief executive officer of Walmart from 2009 to 2013. ... more
- Age: 71
- Douglas M. Leone is an American venture capitalist, a partner at Sequoia Capital since 1993. His focus is on internet, software and communication investments. He was ranked #4 on Forbes Magazine's Midas List in 2013. Forbes also named Leone to their list of the top 10 venture capitalists in the United States in 2001. Leone also led the international expansion of Sequoia Capital in China and India. Leone currently sits on the board of directors for Birst, CafePress.com, Hayneedle, Medallia, MedExpress, RingCentral, ServiceNow and Zirmed. His notable past partner companies include Arbor/Hyperion, Aruba, Meraki, Netezza and Rackspace among others. Leone is married to Patti Leone and the father... more
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainGideon Lee Yu (born May 14, 1971) is a Korean-American sports executive and a high technology investor and advisor. Yu is currently the co-owner of the San Francisco 49ers football team. He was previously the team president. In 2012, Yu became the first president of color in the history of the National Football League. Prior to his career in professional sports management, Yu was a high-technology executive, most notably as the chief financial officer of both Facebook and YouTube as well as the senior vice president and treasurer of Yahoo. ... more
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- im White's investment focus includes consumer facing, enterprise application and infrastructure solutions. Common to his investments are opportunities that have exceptional people and a compelling point of view on the marketplace and aunique value proposition. Jim currently serves on the board of Digital Chocolate, Farecast.com, Forterra Systems, Inquira, Networks in Motion (NIM), Object Reservoir, Radiance Technologies, Right Hemisphere, Satmetrix, Shutterfly (IPO 9/06 Nasdaq:SFLY) and Streetline Networks and led SHV's investment in and works closely with Bix.com (acquired by Yahoo 01/07), Data Domain (IPO 6/07 Nasdaq:DDUP), Infinera (IPO 6/07 Nasdaq:INFN) and There.com (Makena... more