List of famous people who majored in international business, including photos when available. This list of famous international business majors is ordered loosely by relevance, meaning the most well-known people are at the top. This list includes popular actors, musicians, athletes and more that majored or minored in international business. You can find various bits of information below, such as what year the person was born and what their profession is. If you're looking for a particular celebrity who majored in international business you can use the "search" bar to find a specific name.
The list you're viewing is made up of a variety of different people, including Ronald Lauder and Johari Smith.This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities were international business majors?" and "Which famous people studied international business?"
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainRonald Steven Lauder (born February 26, 1944) is an American businessman, art collector, and political activist. He is an heir to the Estée Lauder Companies, and the president of the World Jewish Congress.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 76
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Gerhard Hans Schulmeyer (born 1938) is a German American businessman. From 1994 until 1998, he was president and Chief Executive Officer of Siemens Nixdorf in Germany, and between 1999 and December 2001, he was president and CEO of Siemens Corporation in the United States. Since January 2002 he has been Professor of Practice at the MIT Sloan School of Management. He serves on the board of directors of Alcan Inc., Zurich Financial Services, and Korn/Ferry International.  and Schulmeyer graduated from the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences with a B.Sc. in electronic engineering and from the University of Frankfurt am Main with a B.Sc. in international business. He also holds a... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 82
- Birthplace: Germany
- Samir G. Gibara is a retired chairman of the board and chief executive officer of The Goodyear Tire Rubber Company. He served as chairman and chief executive officer from 1996 to his retirement in 2002 and remained as non-executive chairman until June 30, 2003....
- Age: 81
- Birthplace: Cairo, Egypt
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Dearborn, Michigan