List of famous people who majored in management, including photos when available. This list of famous management majors is ordered loosely by relevance, meaning the most well-known people are at the top. This list includes popular actors, musicians, athletes and more that majored or minored in management. You can find various bits of information below, such as what year the person was born and what their profession is. If you're looking for a particular celebrity who majored in management you can use the "search" bar to find a specific name.
The list you're viewing is made up of many different people, including Drew Brees and Queen Rania of Jordan.This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities were management majors?" and "Which famous people studied management?"
- Indra Nooyi (née Krishnamurthy; born 28 October 1955) is an Indian American business executive, serving on the board of directors of Amazon, the largest eCommerce business in the world by net revenue. She is best known for having served as the CEO of PepsiCo for 12 Years. She has consistently ranked among the world's 100 most powerful women. In 2014, she was ranked at number 13 on the Forbes list of The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, and was ranked the 2nd most powerful woman on the Fortune list in 2015.In February 2018, the International Cricket Council announced that Nooyi would join the ICC Board as its first independent female director in June.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: Chennai, India
- Photo: Venturelli / Getty ImagesRania Al-Abdullah (Arabic: رانيا العبد الله, Rāniyā al-ʻAbd Allāh; born Rania Al-Yassin on 31 August 1970) is the queen consort of Jordan. Born in Kuwait to a Palestinian family, she later moved to Jordan for work, where she met the then prince Abdullah. Since marrying the now King of Jordan in 1993, she has become known for her advocacy work related to education, health, community empowerment, youth, cross-cultural dialogue and micro-finance. She is also an avid user of social media and she maintains pages on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter. She has two daughters and two sons and has been awarded various decorations by governments.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Kuwait City, Kuwait
- Alan Roger Mulally (born August 4, 1945) is an American engineer, business executive, and former President and Chief Executive Officer of the Ford Motor Company. He retired from Ford Motor Company on July 1, 2014. Ford had been struggling during the late-2000s recession, returned to profitability under Mulally, and was the only American major car manufacturer to avoid a bailout fund provided by the government. Mulally's achievements at Ford are chronicled in the book American Icon: Alan Mulally and the Fight to Save Ford Motor Company by Bryce G. Hoffman, published in 2012. On July 15, 2014, he was appointed to the Google Board of Directors.Mulally was the executive vice president of Boeing... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 75
- Birthplace: Oakland, California
- Ellen J. Kullman (born January 22, 1956) is a United States business executive. She was formerly Chair and Chief Executive Officer of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company ("DuPont") in Wilmington and is a former director of General Motors. Forbes ranked her 31st of the 100 Most Powerful Women in 2014. On October 5, 2015, DuPont announced that Kullman would retire on October 16, 2015.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: Wilmington, Delaware