List of famous people who majored in marketing, including photos when available. This list of famous marketing majors is ordered loosely by relevance, meaning the most well-known people are at the top. This list includes popular actors, musicians, athletes and more that majored or minored in marketing. You can find various bits of information below, such as what year the person was born and what their profession is. If you're looking for a particular celebrity who majored in marketing you can use the "search" bar to find a specific name.
List ranges from Eva Mendes to Benjamin Wade and more.This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities were marketing majors?" and "Which famous people studied marketing?"
- Photo: Andrea Raffin / ShutterstockEva de la Caridad Méndez (born March 5, 1974), known professionally as Eva Mendes (), is an American actress, model and businesswoman. Her acting career began in the late 1990s, with a series of roles in B films such as Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror (1998) and Urban Legends: Final Cut (2000). Mendes's performance in Training Day (2001) marked a turning point in her career, and led to parts in the commercially successful films 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) and Hitch (2005), the latter of which made her one of the first minority actors to play the lead in a mainstream romantic comedy. She starred in Ghost Rider (2007) and The Spirit (2008), both film adaptations of comics, and ventured... more
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: USA, Florida, Miami
- Kevin Nealon (; born November 18, 1953) is an American comedian and actor. He was a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 1986 to 1995, acted in several of the Happy Madison films, played Doug Wilson on the Showtime series Weeds, and provided the voice of the title character, Glenn Martin, on Glenn Martin, DDS.... more
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: USA, St. Louis, Missouri
- Deirdre P. Connelly has been President for Eli Lilly USA division of Eli Lilly Co. since June 1, 2005. Ms. Connelly joined Eli Lilly Co. as a Sales Representative in 1984 and served as Senior Vice President of Human resources since October 2004 and also served as Executive Director of Human Resources for the U.S.A affiliate since 2003. She has been Director of Macy's Inc. since January 2008. Ms. Connelly received a Bachelor's degree in Economics and Marketing from Lycoming College in Pennsylvania in 1983. She graduated from the Harvard University's Advanced Management Program in 2000.... more
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Matthew K. Rose (born 1960 in Salina, Kansas) was the Chairman and CEO of Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corp. from 2002 to December 31, 2013. In December 2013, Rose’s role was shifted to that of executive chairman, renewing speculation he might be in line to replace Warren Buffett at Berkshire's helm.... more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Salina, Kansas