List of famous people who majored in mass communication, including photos when available. This list of famous mass communication majors is ordered loosely by relevance, meaning the most well-known people are at the top. This list includes popular actors, musicians, athletes and more that majored or minored in mass communication. You can find various bits of information below, such as what year the person was born and what their profession is. If you're looking for a particular celebrity who majored in mass communication you can use the "search" bar to find a specific name.
The list you're viewing is made up of many different people, including Carrie Underwood and Stacy Keibler.This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities were mass communication majors?" and "Which famous people studied mass communication?"
- Photo: uploaded by spiderman050388Stacy Ann-Marie Keibler (born October 14, 1979) is an American actress, dancer and model, as well as a former cheerleader and retired professional wrestler, specifically known for her work with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). Keibler was a contestant on Dancing with the Stars: season two, where she placed third. She has also appeared on other ABC series such as What About Brian, George Lopez, and October Road, as well as the 100th episode of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother as a bartender and on the USA Network show Psych. Keibler has also modeled, appearing in both Maxim and Stuff magazines.She began her professional wrestling career as a... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Rosedale, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Carrie Marie Fisher (née Underwood; born March 10, 1983) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She rose to fame as the winner of the fourth season of American Idol in 2005. Her debut single, "Inside Your Heaven", is the only country song to debut at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100. Her debut album, Some Hearts, was released in 2005. Bolstered by the huge crossover success of the singles "Jesus, Take the Wheel" and "Before He Cheats", it became the best-selling solo female debut album in country music history, the fastest-selling debut country album in Nielsen SoundScan history and the best-selling country album of the last 16 years. Underwood won three Grammy Awards for the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Photo: Ian Gavan / Getty ImagesShelton Jackson "Spike" Lee (born March 20, 1957) is an American film director, producer, writer, and actor. His production company, 40 Acres and a Mule Filmworks, has produced over 35 films since 1983. He made his directorial debut with She's Gotta Have It (1986), and has since directed such films as Do the Right Thing (1989), Jungle Fever (1991), Malcolm X (1992), He Got Game (1998), The Original Kings of Comedy (2000), 25th Hour (2002), Inside Man (2006), Chi-Raq (2015), and BlacKkKlansman (2018). Lee also had starring roles in ten of his own films. Lee's films have examined race relations, colorism in the black community, the role of media in contemporary life, urban crime and poverty,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 63
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Photo: Fredrick Brown / Getty ImagesDana Thomas Carvey (born June 2, 1955) is an American comedian, actor, screenwriter and producer. He is widely famous for being a cast member on the show Saturday Night Live (from 1986 to 1993), which earned him a Primetime Emmy Award from five consecutive nominations. Carvey is also known for his role in the successful film Wayne's World (1992) and its sequel Wayne's World 2 (1993).... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: USA, Montana, Missoula