List of famous people who majored in public policy, including photos when available. This list of famous public policy majors is ordered loosely by relevance, meaning the most well-known people are at the top. This list includes popular actors, musicians, athletes and more that majored or minored in public policy. You can find various bits of information below, such as what year the person was born and what their profession is. If you're looking for a particular celebrity who majored in public policy you can use the "search" bar to find a specific name.
People here include everything from Rachel Maddow to Jairam Ramesh.This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities were public policy majors?" and "Which famous people studied public policy?"
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYRachel Anne Maddow ( (listen), MAD-oh; born April 1, 1973) is an American television host and liberal political commentator. Maddow hosts The Rachel Maddow Show, a nightly television show on MSNBC, and serves as the cable network's special event co-anchor alongside Brian Williams. Her syndicated talk radio program of the same name aired on Air America Radio. Maddow holds a doctorate in politics from Oxford University and is the first openly lesbian anchor to host a major prime-time news program in the United States. Asked about her political views by the Valley Advocate, Maddow replied, "I'm undoubtedly a liberal, which means that I'm in almost total agreement with the Eisenhower-era... more
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Castro Valley, California, United States of America
- Anastasia Katherine "Anna" Donald (née Courtice; 7 April 1966 – 1 February 2009) was an Australian pioneer in the field of evidence-based medicine as well as an epidemiologist and company director.... more
- Age: Dec. at 43 (1966-2009)
- Birthplace: New South Wales, Australia
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainGeorge Muñoz is president and co-founder of Muñoz Investment Banking Group. The firm is primarily focused on financing and investments in the Emerging Markets Countries as well as in the U.S. Hispanic community. He is also a Partner at Tobin & Muñoz, a Chicago-based law firm focused on commercial litigation and international corporate transactions, where he works out of the firm's Chicago and Washington, DC offices. Muñoz was the President and CEO of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation from 1997 to 2001. OPIC is an independent federal agency that provides political risk insurance, financing and private equity funds to U.S. private sector investments in developing countries. When... more
- Age: 69
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainVerne Orr (November 12, 1916 – November 27, 2008), born George Vernon Orr, Jr., was the 14th Secretary of the Air Force, appointed by President Ronald Reagan. From California, he was a businessman and educator who served in both state and national government positions.... more
- Age: Dec. at 92 (1916-2008)
- Birthplace: Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America