List of famous people who majored in social sciences, including photos when available. This list of famous social sciences majors is ordered loosely by relevance, meaning the most well-known people are at the top. This list includes popular actors, musicians, athletes and more that majored or minored in social sciences. You can find various bits of information below, such as what year the person was born and what their profession is. If you're looking for a particular celebrity who majored in social sciences you can use the "search" bar to find a specific name.
This list contains people like Tilda Swinton and Vivica A. Fox.This list answers the questions, "Which celebrities were social sciences majors?" and "Which famous people studied social sciences?"
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseShaka Smart is the head coach of the Virginia Commonwealth Rams men's basketball team.... more
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Madison, Wisconsin
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)6
Martha G. RussellMartha G. Russell is Executive Director of Media X at Stanford University, Senior Research Scholar at the Human Sciences and Technology Advanced Research (H*STAR) Institute at Stanford University and a Fellow at the Institute for Innovation, Creativity and Capital (IC2) at The University of Texas at Austin....
- Anna Maria Bligh (born 14 July 1960) is a former Australian politician who served as the 37th Premier of Queensland, in office from 2007 to 2012 as leader of the Labor Party. She was the first woman to hold either position. Bligh was born in Warwick, Queensland, and studied at the University of Queensland. Before entering politics she worked for various community organisations. Bligh entered the Queensland Legislative Assembly at the 1995 state election, winning the seat of South Brisbane. She was promoted to the ministry in 1998, under Peter Beattie, and became deputy premier in 2005 and state treasurer in 2006. Bligh succeeded Beattie as premier in 2007 – Queensland's first female... more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: Warwick, Australia
- Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud (Arabic: الوليد بن طلال بن عبدالعزيز آل سعود, born 7 March 1955) is a Saudi businessman, investor and a member of the Saudi royal family. He was listed on Time magazine's Time 100, an annual list of the hundred most influential people in the world, in 2008. Al-Waleed is a grandson of Ibn Saud, the first Saudi king, a nephew of all Saudi kings since, and a grandson of Riad Al Solh (Lebanon's first prime minister). He is the founder, chief executive officer and 95 percent owner of the Kingdom Holding Company, a Forbes Global 2000 company with investments in companies in the financial services, tourism and hospitality, mass media,... more
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia