How many celebrities with the last name Sanchez can you think of? The famous Sanchezes below have many different professions, including notable actors with the last name Sanchez, famous athletes named Sanchez, and even musicians named Sanchez.
Antonio Sanchez is certainly one of the most famous Sanchezes on this list. One of the famous drummers named Sanchez, he is best known for composing the score for the film Birdman. He also recorded albums with the Pat Metheny Group.
Another of the famous people with the last name Sanchez is Roselyn Sanchez. She is an actress. She starred in such series as Without a Trace and Devious Maids.
Did we forget one of your favorite famous people with the last name Sanchez? Just add them to the list!
- Antonio Sánchez (born November 1, 1971) is a Mexican-American jazz drummer and composer. In 2014, his popularity increased when he composed an original film score for Birdman, directed by Alejandro... more
- Roselyn Milagros Sánchez Rodríguez (born April 2, 1973) is a Puerto Rican singer/songwriter, model, actress, producer and writer. On television, she is best known for her roles as Elena Delgado on... more
- Roger Sanchez (born June 1, 1967) is a Dominican-American house music DJ, remixer and producer. He won a Grammy Award for his remix of "Hella Good" by No Doubt in 2003, and is best known for his song... more
- Jessica Elizabeth Sanchez is an American singer and songwriter originally from Chula Vista, California. She was the runner-up on the eleventh season of the reality show American Idol, and is... more
- Kiele Michelle Sanchez ( KEE-lee; born October 13, 1977) is an American actress who starred in the A&E Network drama The Glades. Previously, she had starred as Anne Sorelli in The WB comedy-drama... more
Lauren SánchezAge: 50Lauren Wendy Sánchez (born December 19, 1969) is an Emmy Award-nominated American news anchor, entertainment reporter, media personality, actress, producer, pilot and entrepreneur. Sanchez is a... more
- Mark Travis John Sanchez (born November 11, 1986) is a former American football quarterback. He played college football at the University of Southern California (USC), and was drafted by the New York... more
- Alexis Alejandro Sánchez Sánchez (Spanish pronunciation: [aˈleksis ˈsantʃes]; born 19 December 1988), also known simply as Alexis, is a Chilean professional footballer who plays as a forward for... more
- José Enrique Sánchez Díaz (Spanish pronunciation: [xoˈse enˈrike ˈsantʃeθ ˈði.aθ]; born 23 January 1986), known as José Enrique, is a retired Spanish footballer who played as a left back. Starting... more
Hugo SánchezAge: 62Hugo Sánchez Márquez (born 11 July 1958) is a Mexican retired professional footballer and manager, who played as a forward. A prolific goalscorer known for his spectacular strikes and volleys,... more
- Aníbal Alejandro Sánchez Jr. (born February 27, 1984) is a Venezuelan-born American professional baseball pitcher for the Washington Nationals of Major League Baseball (MLB). He previously played for... more
Salvador SánchezDec. at 23 (1959-1982)Salvador Sánchez Narváez (January 26, 1959 – August 12, 1982) was a Mexican boxer born in the town of Santiago Tianguistenco, Estado de México. Sanchez was the WBC and lineal featherweight champion... more
- The Prize Fighter Inferno is an acoustic/electronica solo project of Claudio Sanchez, the lead singer and lead/rhythm guitarist for the band Coheed and Cambria. The first album, called My Brother's... more
- Rick Sanchez or Rick Sánchez most commonly refers to: Rick Sanchez (journalist), a Cuban-American journalist, radio host, and author Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty), a fictional character in the... more
- María José Martínez Sánchez (Spanish pronunciation: [maˈɾi.a xoˈse maɾˈtineθ ˈsantʃeθ]; born 12 August 1982) is a Spanish professional tennis player. In singles, she has won five WTA singles titles,... more
- Frederick Phillip Sanchez Jr. (born December 21, 1977) is an American former Major League Baseball second baseman. Sanchez played for the Boston Red Sox (2002–2003), Pittsburgh Pirates (2004–2009)... more
- Alex Sánchez (born 1957) is a Mexican American author of award-winning novels for teens and adults. His first novel, Rainbow Boys (2001), was selected by the American Library Association (ALA), as a... more
- Lola Sánchez may refer to: Lola Sánchez (Confederate spy) (1840–?), spy for the Confederate Army during the American Civil War Lola Sánchez (Spanish politician) (born 1978)... more
- Ángel Sánchez may refer to: Ángel Sánchez (pitcher) (born 1989), Dominican professional baseball pitcher Ángel Sánchez (infielder) (born 1983), Puerto Rican baseball coach, former professional... more
- Loretta Lorna Sanchez (born January 7, 1960) is an American politician who served in the United States House of Representatives from 1997 to 2017. She was first elected in 1996, when she defeated... more
- Leonel Guillermo Sánchez Lineros (born 25 April 1936 in Santiago de Chile) is a retired Chilean professional footballer who played as a striker on the left wing. Regarded as one of Chile's most... more
- Jonathan Omar Sánchez (born November 19, 1982), nicknamed "The Kid," or "The Comeback Kid," is a Puerto Rican professional baseball pitcher for the Saraperos de Saltillo of the Mexican League. He is... more
- Eugenio Sanchez Jr., commonly known by his stage name Junior Sanchez, is an American record producer, DJ, artist, re-mixer and record executive from New Jersey.... more
- Aarón Sánchez (born February 12, 1976) is an American award-winning celebrity chef, restaurateur, television personality, cookbook author and philanthropist. He is the executive chef and part-owner... more
- Natalia Sánchez Molina (born March 27, 1990, in Madrid) is a Spanish actress, singer, and model, who is best known of portraying María Teresa "Teté" Capdevila on hit television Los Serrano.... more