List of notable or famous photographers from India, with bios and photos, including the top photographers born in India and even some popular photographers who immigrated to India. If you're trying to find out the names of famous Indian photographers then this list is the perfect resource for you. These photographers are among the most prominent in their field, and information about each well-known photographer from India is included when available.
List is made up of people like Boman Irani and L. Shankar.
This historic photographers from India list can help answer the questions "Who are some Indian photographers of note?" and "Who are the most famous photographers from India?" These prominent photographers of India may or may not be currently alive, but what they all have in common is that they're all respected Indian photographers.Use this list of renowned Indian photographers to discover some new photographers that you aren't familiar with. Don't forget to share this list by clicking one of the social media icons at the top or bottom of the page.
- Atul Kasbekar is an Indian fashion photographer. He is recognised for his Kingfisher Calendar shoots. He is the brand ambassador of Carl F. Bucherer watches. Atul was also the honorary chairman of the Photographer's Guild of India.... more
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Mumbai, India
- Photo: user uploaded imageBaljit Singh Deo is a film director, screenwriter and an actor.... more
- Birthplace: Jalandhar, India
- Boman Irani (born 2 December 1959) is an Indian theatre and film actor, voice artist and photographer of Irani descent, who works in Bollywood films. After making his film debut with the 2003 anthology horror film Darna Mana Hai, Irani had his first commercial success with the 2003 comedy Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. He subsequently starred in several highly successful productions including Main Hoon Na (2004), Veer-Zaara (2004), No Entry (2005), Don (2006), Heyy Babyy (2007), Dostana (2008), Housefull (2010), Cocktail (2012), Jolly LLB (2013), Bhoothnath Returns (2014), Housefull 3 (2016), Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran (2018), and Total Dhamaal (2019). Irani's highest-grossing releases came with... more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: India, Mumbai
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)4
Dabboo RatnaniDabboo Ratnani is an Indian fashion photographer, known for his annual calendar which has become a highly notable showbiz event in India since its first publication in 1999. He is the cover photographer for all leading magazines like Cosmopolitan, Filmfare, Hi Blitz, Ok India, Elle, Verve, Femina, The Man and Better Homes and Gardens. Dabboo is also the Legend with 'imd1 - I Am The 1' for photography courses. In 2006, he was in the jury for the Miss India contest.... more
- Age: 49