Those who are born under the sign of Pisces are compassionate and deeply spiritual. Pisces people are also known for their romantic tendencies, and this makes them amazing scene partners. Would you be surprised to find there are so many famous Pisces actors?
These Pisces celebrities have a somewhat easygoing nature, and this makes them prone to distractions at times, if they're not self-disciplined in certain areas. Pisces celebrities are highly creative and imaginative, and this explains why so many entertainers and artsy people fall under this sign.
Oscar Issac, John Boyega, and Daniel Kaluuya are just a few of the Pisces actors you will find on this list. Who is your favorite of the famous Pisces actors? Use this as your reference list for Pisces famous people.
- Photo: Alberto Rodriguez / Getty ImagesBryan Lee Cranston (born March 7, 1956) is an American actor and director. He played Walter White on the AMC series Breaking Bad (2008–2013), Hal on the Fox sitcom Malcolm in the Middle (2000–2006), and Dr. Tim Whatley on the NBC sitcom Seinfeld (1989–1998). His performance on Breaking Bad is widely regarded as one of the best performances in television history. For Breaking Bad, Cranston won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series four times (2008, 2009, 2010, and 2014), the first three of which were consecutive wins—the second time in television history after Bill Cosby in I Spy during the 1960s. After becoming a producer of the show in 2011, he also won the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: Canoga Park, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Walter Bruce Willis (born March 19, 1955) is an American actor, producer, and singer. Born to a German mother and American father in Idar-Oberstein, Germany, he moved to the United States with his family in 1957. His career began on the Off-Broadway stage in the 1970s. He later achieved fame with his leading role on the hit television series Moonlighting (1985–89). He has since appeared in over 70 films and is widely regarded as an "action hero", due to his portrayal of John McClane in the Die Hard franchise (1988–2013), and other such roles. His credits also include Death Becomes Her (1992), Pulp Fiction (1994), 12 Monkeys (1995), The Fifth Element (1997), Armageddon (1998), The Sixth... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: Idar-Oberstein, West Germany
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Óscar Isaac Hernández Estrada (born March 9, 1979) is a Guatemalan-American actor. He has played lead film roles in the tragicomedy Inside Llewyn Davis (2013), for which he received a Golden Globe Award nomination, the crime drama A Most Violent Year (2014), and the science fiction thriller Ex Machina (2014). In 2006, he portrayed Saint Joseph, husband of Mary, in The Nativity Story. He also portrayed José Ramos-Horta, former president of East Timor and co-recipient of the 1996 Nobel Peace Prize, in the Australian film Balibo, for which he won the AACTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role. He has appeared in the Star Wars sequel trilogy as X-wing pilot Poe Dameron, and in X-Men:... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: Guatemala
- John Adedayo B. Adegboyega (born 17 March 1992), known professionally as John Boyega, is an English actor known for playing Finn in the 2015 film Star Wars: The Force Awakens and its 2017 sequel Star Wars: The Last Jedi, respectively the seventh and eighth films of the Star Wars series. Boyega rose to prominence in his native United Kingdom for his role as Moses in the 2011 sci-fi comedy film Attack the Block. Boyega's other credits include historical drama film Detroit (2017), the science fiction film Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018), four episodes of the television series 24: Live Another Day and the drama Imperial Dreams (2014). Boyega received the BAFTA Rising Star Award in 2016.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 27
- Birthplace: Peckham, London, UK