This list of famous Scorpio is a cross-section of all the most notable celebrity Scorpio and a description of Scorpio traits. Those born between October 23- November 21 fall into the category of the Scorpio star sign and are known for being loyal, passionate, and resourceful. Some of the hottest celebrities of all time are Scorpio, and with this list of notable Scorpio, you'll be able to quickly find out which celebs are Scorpio.
Celebrity astrology is an interesting topic to follow. Many famous actors, musicians, and politicians have a desire to be in the spotlight, and may be typical to the common traits of Scorpio. What are the top Scorpio qualities? These well-known Scorpio have personalities that reflect dynamic nature and a need for independence. Many Scorpio are determined and accomplish whatever they put their minds to. You favorite celebrity may be an Scorpio and now you'll have a glimpse into this celebrity star sign. If you're also a Scorpio, celebrate the traits you share with these famous Scorpios with a personalized astrological birth chart print.
Who are the most famous Scorpio? Who are some notable celebrity Scorpio? What celebrity birthdays make them well-known Scorpio? This famous Scorpio list includes some, but certainly not all, of the most well-known Scorpio and their notable Scorpio qualities. Make sure to vote for your favorite celebrity Scorpio and vote down the celebs you're just not that into.
Wondering who is compatible with Scorpio? Check out the list of signs compatible with Scorpio and find your answer. You might share some Scorpio traits with some of the most famous people in the world!
- Ryan Thomas Gosling (born November 12, 1980) is a Canadian actor and musician. He began his career as a child star on the Disney Channel's The Mickey Mouse Club (1993–1995), and went on to appear in other family entertainment programs, including Are You Afraid of the Dark? (1995) and Goosebumps (1996). His first starring film role was as a Jewish neo-Nazi in The Believer (2001), and he went on to star in several independent films, including Murder by Numbers (2002), The Slaughter Rule (2002), and The United States of Leland (2003). Gosling gained wider recognition in 2004 with a leading role in the commercially successful romance The Notebook. For playing a drug-addicted teacher in Half... more
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: London, Canada
- Profession: Activist, Musician, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Restaurateur
- Born: 11/12/1980
- Julia Fiona Roberts (born October 28, 1967) is an American actress and producer. She established herself as a leading lady in Hollywood after headlining the romantic comedy film Pretty Woman (1990), which grossed $464 million worldwide. She has won three Golden Globe Awards, from eight nominations, and has been nominated for four Academy Awards for her film acting, winning the Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in Erin Brockovich (2000). Her films have collectively brought box office receipts of over US$2.8 billion, making her one of the most bankable actresses in Hollywood. Her most successful films include Mystic Pizza (1988), Steel Magnolias (1989), Pretty Woman (1990),... more
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Georgia, USA, Smyrna
- Profession: Television producer, Film Producer, Actor, Voice acting
- Born: 10/28/1967
- Rachel Anne McAdams (born November 17, 1978) is a Canadian actress and activist. After graduating from a four-year theatre degree program at York University in 2001, she worked in Canadian television and film productions, such as the drama film Perfect Pie (2002), for which she received a Genie Award nomination, the comedy film My Name Is Tanino (2002), and the comedy series Slings and Arrows, for which she won a Gemini Award. In 2002, she made her Hollywood film debut in the comedy The Hot Chick. McAdams rose to fame in 2004 with the comedy Mean Girls and the romantic drama The Notebook. In 2005, she starred in the romantic comedy Wedding Crashers, the psychological thriller Red Eye, and... more
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: London, Canada
- Profession: Actor
- Born: 11/17/1978
- Grace Patricia Kelly (November 12, 1929 – September 14, 1982) was an American film actress who became Princess of Monaco after marrying Prince Rainier III in April 1956. After embarking on an acting career in 1950, when she was 20, Kelly appeared in New York City theatrical productions and more than 40 episodes of live drama productions broadcast during the early 1950s Golden Age of Television. In October 1953, she gained stardom from her performance in director John Ford's film Mogambo starring Clark Gable and Ava Gardner, which won her a Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award nomination in 1954. Subsequently, she had leading roles in five films, including The Country Girl (1954) with... more
- Age: Dec. at 53 (1929-1982)
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Profession: Fashion Model, Actor, Crown Princess
- Born: 11/12/1929