On this list you’ll see Scorpio singers ranked by popularity. This list of famous Scorpio singers - born between October 23 and November 21 - features pop singers, rappers, boy bands, parody artists, and more.
Scorpios are so passionate, and venomous when angry, that they’re often mistaken for fire signs. That could explain famous Scorpio singer Katy Perry’s long feud with fellow pop star Taylor Swift. Other famous Scorpio musicians include “Weird Al” Yankovic, Keith Urban, and Prodigy. They can also be soulful and emotional, like Scorpio musician Frank Ocean. Kevin Jonas, Monica, and Lorde are also well-known Scorpio musicians.
If you’ve ever wondered which zodiac signs are the best singers, look no further! Find our list of Scorpio singers below, and then check in with Madame Ruby to compare to the other astrological signs.
SZASolana Rowe (born November 8, 1990), better known by her stage name SZA, is an American singer-songwriter. She was born in St. Louis, Missouri, later relocating to Maplewood, New Jersey. In October 2012, Rowe self-released an extended play titled See.SZA.Run, which she then followed up with her second EP, titled S, in October 2013. In July 2013, it was revealed that she had signed to Hip Hop record label Top Dawg Entertainment, through which she released Z, her third EP and first retail release, in April 2014. SZA is an PBR&B and neo soul singer whose music is described as Alternative R&B, with elements of soul, hip hop, minimalist R&B, cloud rap, ethereal R&B, witch house and chillwave.... more on Wikipedia
- Born: 1990-11-08
- Age: 29
- Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (born October 25, 1984), known professionally as Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter, and television judge. After singing in church during her childhood, she pursued a career in gospel music as a teenager. Perry signed with Red Hill Records and released her debut studio album Katy Hudson under her birth name in 2001, which was commercially unsuccessful. She moved to Los Angeles the following year to venture into secular music after Red Hill ceased operations and she subsequently began working with producers Glen Ballard, Dr. Luke, and Max Martin. After adopting the stage name Katy Perry and being dropped by The Island Def Jam Music Group and Columbia... more on Wikipedia
- Born: 1984-10-25
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Santa Barbara, California, United States of America
- Frank Ocean (born October 28, 1987) is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, record producer, and photographer. Ocean began his musical career as a ghostwriter, prior to joining hip hop collective Odd Future in 2010, and the following year released Nostalgia, Ultra, his debut mixtape. The mixtape was a critical success and generated the single "Novacane", which peaked at number 82 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was later certified platinum. Ocean subsequently secured a recording contract with Def Jam Recordings in 2012. Ocean released his debut studio album, Channel Orange, in July 2012; it debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 and was soon certified platinum. The album received... more on Wikipedia
- Born: 1987-10-28
- Age: 32
- Birthplace: Long Beach, California
- Neil Percival Young (born November 12, 1945) is a Canadian singer-songwriter. After embarking on a music career in the 1960s, he moved to Los Angeles, where he formed Buffalo Springfield with Stephen Stills, Richie Furay and others. Young had released two solo albums and three as a member of Buffalo Springfield by the time he joined Crosby, Stills & Nash in 1969. From his early solo albums and those with his backing band Crazy Horse, Young has recorded a steady stream of studio and live albums, sometimes warring with his recording company along the way. Young's guitar work, deeply personal lyrics and signature tenor singing voice define his long career. Young also plays piano and harmonica... more on Wikipedia
- Born: 1945-11-12
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: Toronto, Canada