List of famous alumni from Stanford Graduate School of Business, with photos when available. Prominent graduates from Stanford Graduate School of Business include celebrities, politicians, business people, athletes and more. This list of distinguished Stanford Graduate School of Business alumni is loosely ordered by relevance, so the most recognizable celebrities who attended Stanford Graduate School of Business are at the top of the list. This directory is not just composed of graduates of this school, as some of the famous people on this list didn't necessarily earn a degree from Stanford Graduate School of Business.
List features graduates like John F. Kennedy, Drew Brees and more!This list answers the questions “Which famous people went to Stanford Graduate School of Business?” and “Which celebrities are Stanford Graduate School of Business alumni?”
Age: Dec. at 46 (1917-1963)
Birthplace: Brookline, Massachusetts, USAJohn Fitzgerald Kennedy (May 29, 1917 – November 22, 1963), often referred to by initials JFK... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Aden, YemenMukesh Dhirubhai Ambani (born 19 April 1957) is an Indian businessman, engineer, the chairman,... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of AmericaPenny Sue Pritzker (born May 2, 1959) is an American billionaire businesswoman, entrepreneur,... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Detroit, MichiganSteven Anthony Ballmer (; born March 24, 1956) is an American businessman and investor who was... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Portland, OregonPhilip Hampson "Phil" Knight, whose nickname is "Buck" (born February 24, 1938) is an American... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Wauwatosa, WisconsinJohn P. Morgridge (born 1933) is an American businessman who was the CEO and chairman of the... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Montreal, CanadaJeffrey Stuart Skoll, OC (born January 16, 1965) is a Canadian engineer, internet entrepreneur... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Delhi, IndiaVinod Khosla (born 28 January 1955) is an Indian American billionaire businessman and venture... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Paterson, New JerseyJeffrey Lawrence Bewkes (born May 25, 1952) is an American media executive. He was CEO of Time... more on Wikipedia
- 10Scott joined NEA in 1996 as an Associate, became a Partner in 1999 and a General Partner in...
- 11Sameer Gandhi is a Sequoia Capital Partner specializing in software and services investments....
- 12Omid R. Kordestani (Persian: امید کردستانی, born 1963) is an Iranian-American businessman who... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: San Francisco, California, USAJennifer Siebel Newsom (née Jennifer Lynn Siebel; born June 19, 1974) is an American... more on Wikipedia
- 14John Walecka is a founding partner of Redpoint Ventures. Prior to founding Redpoint, John was...
- 15Kevin Efrusy came to Accel Partners in 2003 and serves as a General Partner. His background is...
- 16Theresia has been with Accel Partners since 1999. She focuses primarily on software and...
Birthplace: Greensboro, North CarolinaAnn Martinelli Livermore (born 23 August 1958) is a former Executive Vice President at... more on Wikipedia
Age: 60John Joseph Donahoe II (born April 30, 1960) is an American businessman who is the president... more on Wikipedia
Age: 54David Sze is an entrepreneur, investor, and managing partner at the venture capital firm... more on Wikipedia
- 20Jake joined NEA in 2006 as a Partner. He focuses on later-stage specialty pharmaceuticals,...
- 21Jeff Brody is a founding partner of Redpoint Ventures. Prior to founding Redpoint, Jeff was a...
- 22Aneel Bhusri is Workday's co-founder and President, responsible for the company's overall... more on Wikipedia
Age: 66Judith "Judy" L. Estrin (born 1954 or 1955) is an Internet pioneer, entrepreneur, business... more on Wikipedia
Age: 48Peter Fenton is an American venture capitalist based in Silicon Valley. He is a general... more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Evanston, Illinois, United States of AmericaJames Thomas Kolbe (born June 28, 1942) is a former Republican member of the United States... more on Wikipedia