This list of famous Taurus celebrities is a cross-section of all the most notable celebrity Taurus men and women and a great way to understand Taurus traits. Those born between April 20 - May 20 fall under the Taurus star sign and are known to be practical, ambitious, and reliable, if not stubborn. Some of the most popular and hottest celebrities of all time have been born under the Taurus zodiac sign.
Celebrity astrology is an interesting topic to follow. Many famous actors, musicians, YouTubers, and politicians have a desire to be in the spotlight, which a common trait of the Taurus. Acclaimed actors Al Pacino, Cate Blanchett, Dev and Jessica Lange; directors Wes Anderson, Sophia Coppola, and Robert Zemeckis; athletes Andre Agassi, David Beckham, Marshawn Lynch, Yogi Berra, and Beto; singers and musicians Robert Smith, Adele, Busta Rhymes, and Liberace; and historical figures from William Shakespeare to Pol Pot to Shirley Temple are just a few of the most famous Taurus women and men. What do they have in common? What are the top Taurus qualities? These well-known Taureans have strong personalities and are known to desire financial and romantic stability. Many Tauruses are harmonious people who like to keep those important to them happy. Your favorite celebrity may be a Taurus, and now you'll have a glimpse into this celebrity star sign. Learn more about the Taurus signs with Astrology: Using the Wisdom of the Stars in Your Everyday Life, which examines the key principles of astrology to help you understand your place in the world.
Who are the most famous Taurus people from history and current pop culture? The most notable celebrity Taureans whose birthdays fall under this star sign share many characteristics. This famous Taurus list includes some, but certainly not all, of the most well-known Taurus to ever make names for themselves.
Wondering who is compatible with Taurus? Check out the list of signs compatible with Taurus and find your answer. You might share some Taurus traits with some of the most famous people in the world!
- Katharine Houghton Hepburn (May 12, 1907 – June 29, 2003) was an American actress. Known for her fierce independence and spirited personality, Hepburn was a leading lady in Hollywood for more than 60 years. She appeared in a range of genres, from screwball comedy to literary drama, and she received a record four Academy Awards for Best Actress the most of any actor of either gender, plus eight additional nominations, all also for Best Actress. In 1999, Hepburn was named by the American Film Institute the greatest female star of Classic Hollywood Cinema. Raised in Connecticut by wealthy, progressive parents, Hepburn began to act while studying at Bryn Mawr College. After four years in the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 96 (1907-2003)
- Birthplace: Hartford, Connecticut, United States of America
- Profession: Actor
- Born: 5/12/1907
- Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill (; born 5 May 1983) is a British actor. He began his career with roles in the feature adaptations of The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) and I Capture the Castle (2003). He later appeared in supporting roles in several television series, including BBC's The Inspector Lynley Mysteries, ITV's Midsomer Murders, and Showtime's The Tudors. He has since appeared in numerous major Hollywood films, such as Tristan & Isolde (2006), Stardust (2007), Blood Creek (2009), and Immortals (2011). Cavill gained prominence and international recognition for portraying Superman in the DC Extended Universe, starring in Man of Steel (2013), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016),... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Jersey, United Kingdom, with Dependencies and Territories
- Profession: Actor
- Born: 1983-05-05
- Michelle Marie Pfeiffer (born April 29, 1958) is an American actress, producer and businesswoman. Pfeiffer's performances in a variety of film genres have consistently earned acclaim and several accolades, including a Golden Globe Award, three Academy Award nominations and an Emmy Award nomination. Pfeiffer began to pursue an acting career in 1978 and had her first leading role in the musical film Grease 2 (1982). Frustrated with being typecast as the token pretty girl, she actively pursued more serious material and had her breakthrough role as gangster moll Elvira Hancock in the crime film Scarface (1983). Further success came with leading roles in the fantasy feature Ladyhawke (1985) and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: Santa Ana, California, United States of America
- Profession: Actor
- Born: 4/29/1958
- Jessica Phyllis Lange (; born April 20, 1949) is an American actress. She is the thirteenth actress in history to achieve the Triple Crown of Acting, having won two Academy Awards, three Primetime Emmy Awards, one Tony Award, one Screen Actors Guild Award and five Golden Globe Awards. Additionally, she is the second actress in history to win the Academy Award for Best Actress after winning the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress; the third actress and first performer since 1943 to receive two Oscar nominations within the same year; the fifth actress and ninth performer to win Oscars in both the lead and supporting acting categories; and is tied as the sixth most Oscar-nominated... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 71
- Birthplace: Cloquet, USA, Minnesota
- Profession: Television producer, Model, Actor, Photographer
- Born: 1949-04-20