Famous Taurus Celebrities
This list of famous Taurus celebrities is a cross-section of all the most notable celebrity Taurus men and women and a great way to understand Taurus traits. Those born between April 20 - May 20 fall under the Taurus star sign and are known to be practical, ambitious, and reliable, if not stubborn. Some of the most popular and hottest celebrities of all time have been born under the Taurus zodiac sign.
Celebrity astrology is an interesting topic to follow. Many famous actors, musicians, YouTubers, and politicians have a desire to be in the spotlight, which a common trait of the Taurus. Acclaimed actors Al Pacino, Cate Blanchett, Dev and Jessica Lange; directors Wes Anderson, Sophia Coppola, and Robert Zemeckis; athletes Andre Agassi, David Beckham, Marshawn Lynch, Yogi Berra, and Beto; singers and musicians Robert Smith, Adele, Busta Rhymes, and Liberace; and historical figures from William Shakespeare to Pol Pot to Shirley Temple are just a few of the most famous Taurus women and men. What do they have in common? What are the top Taurus qualities? These well-known Taureans have strong personalities and are known to desire financial and romantic stability. Many Tauruses are harmonious people who like to keep those important to them happy. Your favorite celebrity may be a Taurus, and now you'll have a glimpse into this celebrity star sign. Learn more about the Taurus signs with Astrology: Using the Wisdom of the Stars in Your Everyday Life, which examines the key principles of astrology to help you understand your place in the world.
Who are the most famous Taurus people from history and current pop culture? The most notable celebrity Taureans whose birthdays fall under this star sign share many characteristics. This famous Taurus list includes some, but certainly not all, of the most well-known Taurus to ever make names for themselves.
Wondering who is compatible with Taurus? Check out the list of signs compatible with Taurus and find your answer. You might share some Taurus traits with some of the most famous people in the world!
- Photo: Bud Fraker / Wikimedia Commons / Public DomainAudrey Hepburn (born Audrey Kathleen Ruston; 4 May 1929 – 20 January 1993) was a British actress and humanitarian. Recognised as a film and fashion icon, Hepburn was active during Hollywood's Golden Age. She was ranked by the American Film Institute as the third-greatest female screen legend in Golden Age Hollywood, and was inducted into the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame. Born in Ixelles, Brussels, Hepburn spent her childhood between Belgium, England, and the Netherlands. In Amsterdam, she studied ballet with Sonia Gaskell. She moved to London in 1948, where she continued her ballet training with Marie Rambert. She began performing as a chorus girl in West End musical theatre ...more
- Age: Dec. at 63 (1929-1993)
- Birthplace: Ixelles, Belgium
- Profession: Model, Actor, Dancer
- Born: 5/4/1929
- Photo: Allan warren / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0Władziu Valentino Liberace (May 16, 1919 – February 4, 1987) was an American pianist, singer and actor. A child prodigy born in Wisconsin to parents of Italian and Polish origin, Liberace enjoyed a career spanning four decades of concerts, recordings, television, motion pictures, and endorsements. At the height of his fame, from the 1950s to the 1970s, Liberace was the highest-paid entertainer in the world, with established concert residencies in Las Vegas, and an international touring schedule. Liberace embraced a lifestyle of flamboyant excess both on and off stage, acquiring the nickname "Mr. Showmanship".
- Age: Dec. at 67 (1919-1987)
- Birthplace: West Allis, Wisconsin, United States of America
- Profession: Pianist, Actor, Singer
- Born: 5/16/1919
- Photo: Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0Gal Gadot Varsano (born 30 April 1985) is an Israeli actress and model. At age 18, she was crowned Miss Israel 2004. She then served two years in the Israel Defense Forces as a combat instructor, and began studying law and international relations at IDC Herzliya college while building up her modeling and acting careers. Gadot's first international film role came as Gisele Yashar in Fast & Furious (2009), a role she reprised in subsequent installments of the film franchise. She went on to earn worldwide fame for portraying Wonder Woman in the DC Extended Universe, beginning with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), followed by the solo film Wonder Woman and the ensemble Justice League ...more
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Rosh Ha'ayin, Israel
- Profession: Model, Actor
- Born: 04-30-1985
- Photo: Carl Van Vechten / Wikimedia Commons / Public DomainSalvador Domingo Felipe Jacinto Dalí i Domènech, 1st Marquis of Dalí de Púbol (11 May 1904 – 23 January 1989), known professionally as Salvador Dalí (, Catalan: [səlβəˈðo ðəˈli], Spanish: [salβaˈðoɾ ðaˈli]), was a Spanish Surrealist painter born in Figueres, Catalonia, Spain. Dalí was a skilled draftsman, best known for the striking and bizarre images in his work. His painterly skills are often attributed to the influence of Renaissance masters. His best-known work, The Persistence of Memory, was completed in August, 1931, and is one of the most recognisable Surrealist paintings. Dalí's expansive artistic repertoire included film, sculpture, and photography, at times in collaboration with a ...more
- Age: Dec. at 84 (1904-1989)
- Birthplace: Figueres, Spain
- Profession: Painter, Screenwriter, Actor, Writer, Artist
- Born: 5/11/1904
- Photo: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer / Wikimedia Commons / Public DomainKatharine Houghton Hepburn (May 12, 1907 – June 29, 2003) was an American actress. Known for her fierce independence and spirited personality, Hepburn was a leading lady in Hollywood for more than 60 years. She appeared in a range of genres, from screwball comedy to literary drama, and she received a record four Academy Awards for Best Actress the most of any actor of either gender, plus eight additional nominations, all also for Best Actress. In 1999, Hepburn was named by the American Film Institute the greatest female star of Classic Hollywood Cinema. Raised in Connecticut by wealthy, progressive parents, Hepburn began to act while studying at Bryn Mawr College. After four years in the ...more
- Age: Dec. at 96 (1907-2003)
- Birthplace: Hartford, Connecticut, United States of America
- Profession: Actor
- Born: 5/12/1907
- Photo: Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill (; born 5 May 1983) is a British actor. He began his career with roles in the feature adaptations of The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) and I Capture the Castle (2003). He later appeared in supporting roles in several television series, including BBC's The Inspector Lynley Mysteries, ITV's Midsomer Murders, and Showtime's The Tudors. He has since appeared in numerous major Hollywood films, such as Tristan & Isolde (2006), Stardust (2007), Blood Creek (2009), and Immortals (2011). Cavill gained prominence and international recognition for portraying Superman in the DC Extended Universe, starring in Man of Steel (2013), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), ...more
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Jersey, United Kingdom, with Dependencies and Territories
- Profession: Actor
- Born: 05-05-1983