Who are the most famous Taurus singers? This list highlights all the well-known singers that share the Taurus sign. Because they're earth signs, Tauruses happen to be very grounded. They are also patient, reliable, and devoted. With those qualities in mind, it makes sense these Taurus celebrities became singers.
Out of all the famous people that are Tauruses, these singers have definitely been influential in shaping the music industry. Some of the great Taurus singers include Ella Fitzgerald, Stevie Wonder, and Fred Astaire. The list of classics goes on and on: Shirley Temple, Barbara Streisand, and Frankie Valli are all Taurus musicians. Music wouldn't be what it is today without these famous Taurus artists' gifts and talents. There's also some younger faces featured on here as well, like Melanie Martinez and Birdy.
If you're also a Taurus, you might find that you have a lot in common with these Taurus celebs. Practical, steady, and responsible, Tauruses have the unwavering power to accomplish whatever they set their minds to. Keep reading to learn about the many famous male and female singers that share the Taurus zodiac sign, and see if any of your favorite singers happen to be Tauruses. For more Taurus content, you can check out our list on famous Taurus rappers.
- Adele Laurie Blue Adkins (born 5 May 1988) is an English singer-songwriter. After graduating from the BRIT School in 2006, Adele signed a recording contract with XL Recordings. In 2007, she received the Brit Awards Critics' Choice award and won the BBC Sound of 2008 poll. Her debut album, 19, was released in 2008 to commercial and critical success. It is certified eight times platinum in the UK, and three times platinum in the US. The album contains her first song, "Hometown Glory", written when she was 16, which is based on her home suburb of West Norwood in London. An appearance she made on Saturday Night Live in late 2008, boosted her career in the US. At the 51st Grammy Awards in 2009,... more
- Age: 31
- Birthplace: Tottenham, London, United Kingdom
- Cher (born Cherilyn Sarkisian; May 20, 1946) is an American singer, actress and television host. Commonly referred to by the media as the Goddess of Pop, she has been described as embodying female autonomy in a male-dominated industry. She is known for her distinctive contralto singing voice and for having worked in numerous areas of entertainment, as well as adopting a variety of styles and appearances during her six-decade-long career. Cher gained popularity in 1965 as one-half of the folk rock husband-wife duo Sonny & Cher after their song "I Got You Babe" reached number one on the American and British charts. By the end of 1967, they had sold 40 million records worldwide and had become,... more
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: El Centro, California, United States of America
- Samuel Frederick Smith (born 19 May 1992) is an English singer and songwriter. They rose to prominence in October 2012 after being featured on Disclosure's breakthrough single "Latch", which peaked at number eleven on the UK Singles Chart. Smith was subsequently featured on Naughty Boy's "La La La", which became a number one single in May 2013. In December 2013, they were nominated for the 2014 Brit Critics' Choice Award and the BBC's Sound of 2014 poll, winning both. Smith has won four Grammy Awards, three Brit Awards, three Billboard Music Awards, and an American Music Award, as well as a Golden Globe and an Academy Award through their career. Smith is genderqueer and uses singular they... more
- Age: 27
- Birthplace: Bishop's Stortford, United Kingdom
- Photo: Anthony Harvey/Stringer / Getty Images EntertainmentLily Rose Beatrice Cooper (née Allen; 2 May 1985) is an English singer and songwriter. She is the daughter of actor Keith Allen and film producer Alison Owen. Allen left school when she was 15 and concentrated on improving her performing and compositional skills. In 2005, she made some of her recordings public on Myspace and the publicity resulted in airplay on BBC Radio 1 and a contract with Regal Recordings. Her first mainstream single, "Smile", reached number one on the UK Singles Chart in July 2006. Her debut record, Alright, Still, was well received, selling over 2.6 million copies worldwide and brought Allen a nomination at the Grammy Awards, the Brit Awards, and the MTV Video Music... more
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: London, England