List of famous TV actors from Uzbekistan, listed alphabetically with photos of the actors when available. Uzbekistan has given birth to a lot of talented television actors who have gone on to star in comedies, dramas, soap operas, reality shows and more. These are some of the funniest and most talented Uzbekistan TV stars that have ever lived, so if you're an aspiring actor or actress from Uzbekistan this list should contain many of your idols. If you're looking for a particular popular actor or actress from Uzbekistan then use the "search" box to find who you're looking for.
List TV actors include Sergey Voynov, Anastasia Gimazetdinova and many additional TV actors as well.
This list answers the questions, "Who are the best Uzbekistan TV actors?" and "Which television actors are from Uzbekistan?"You can click on the names of these legendary TV stars of Uzbekistan in order to get more information about each one. If you're a TV junkie use this list of talented Uzbekistan actresses to find some new TV stars that you haven't already heard of.
Birthplace: Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic
Nationality: UzbekistanAnastasia Dmitrievna Gimazetdinova, married surname: Kipnis (Russian: Анастасия Дмитриевна Гимазетдинова Кипнис, born 5 May 1980) is an Uzbekistani former competitive figure skater. She is the 2008... more
- Ekaterina Khilko (born 25 March 1982) is a trampoline gymnast from Uzbekistan. She won a bronze medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics, having previously finished in fourth place at the 2000 Summer... more
- Yuliya Borzova (born January 14, 1981) is an Uzbekistani sprint canoer who competed since the mid-2000s. At the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, she was eliminated in the semifinals of the K-1 500 m... more
- Marina Andreyevna Aganina (Russian: Мари́на Андре́евна Ага́нина, IPA: [mɐˈrʲinə ɐnˈdrʲeɪvnə ɐˈɡanʲɪnə]; born 21 June 1985) is an Uzbekistani pair skater. With Artem Knyazev, she is the 2004–05... more
- Abdullo Tangriev (born 28 March 1981) is an Uzbek judoka. He won a silver medal in the +100 kg category of the 2008 Olympic Games.... more
- Ramziddin Sayidov (born 14 April 1982) is an Uzbekistani judoka. Participating at the 2004 Olympics, he was stopped in the round of 32 by Siarhei Shundzikau of Belarus. He won a bronze medal in the... more
- Natasha Alam (Russian: Наталья Анатольевна Шиманчук; born Natalia Anatolievna Shimanchuk) is an Uzbek actress and model.... more
- Sergey Borzov (born January 14, 1981) is an Uzbekistani sprint canoer who competed in the mid-2000s. At the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, he was eliminated in the semifinals of both the K-2 500 m... more
- Sergey Sergeyevich Voynov (Uzbek: Сергей Сергеевич Войьнов; born February 26, 1977) is an Uzbek athlete who competes in the javelin throw. His personal best throw is 84.80 metres, achieved in 2000.... more
- Guzel Khubbieva (born 2 May 1976) is an Uzbekistani sprinter who specializes in the 100 and 200 metres.Khubbieva represented Uzbekistan at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing competing at the 100... more
- Anastasiya Juravleva (also spelled Zhuravlyeva, née Kirbyateva, born 9 October 1981) is a Uzbekistani triple jumper and long jumper.... more
- Vitaly Frilyevich Smirnov (born 25 October 1978 in Yekaterinburg) is an Uzbekistani decathlete. He finished tenth at the 2003 World Championships in Paris, won the gold medal at the 2003 Asian... more
- Zamira Amirova (born 11 June 1979) is a retired Uzbekistani middle distance runner who specialized in the 800 metres. Her personal best time is 2:02.30 minutes, achieved in June 2002 in Tashkent.... more
- Danila Turchin (born January 22, 1978) is an Uzbekistani sprint canoer who competed in the mid-2000s. At the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, he was eliminated in the semifinals of both the K-1 1000 m... more
- Dmitry Strykov (born September 13, 1982) is an Uzbekistani sprint canoer who competed in the mid-2000s. He was eliminated in the semifinals of the K-4 1000 m event at the 2004 Summer Olympics in... more
- Lyubov Perepelova (Russian: Любовь Геннадьевна Перепелова; born 26 February 1979) is an Uzbekistani sprinter who specializes in the 100 and 200 metres. From July 2005 to July 2007 she was suspended... more
- Mikhail Tarasov (born January 8, 1981) is an Uzbekistani sprint canoer who competed in the mid-2000s. At the 2004 Summer Olympics, he was eliminated in the heats of the K-2 1000 m event.... more