Famous Women Who Married Much Younger Men
List of famous women who married much younger men, loosely ranked by fame and popularity. It has been commonplace for famous men to marry younger women for decades, but there are a few famous females who decided to wed younger men.
Who is the most famous woman who married a younger man? Demi Moore tops our list. The St. Elmo's Fire star married Ashton Kutcher in 2005 when she was 43 and he was 27. They divorced in 2013. This was Kutcher's first marriage and Moore's third. Moore's second husband was Die Hard actor Bruce Willis. Kutcher is now married to his That '70s Show co-star Mila Kunis, who is five years his junior.
A couple of classic television actresses have also married younger men. Mary Tyler Moore married Robert Levine in 1983 when she was 47 and he was 29. Carol Burnett married Brian Miller in 2001 when she was 68 years old and he was 45.
- Photo: Tinseltown / Shutterstock
Heidi Klum, 45, married boyfriend Tom Kaulitz, 29, in February 2019. The supermodel married the Tokio Hotel guitarist just two months after he proposed. Previously Heidi Klum was married to singer Seal, 56, from 2005 to 2014, with whom she shares four children. The former Project Runway host was also married to Ric Pipino, from 1997 to 2002.
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Bergisch-Gladbach, Germany
- Photo: Jacopo Raule / Getty Images
In 2013, Tina Turner married her longtime love Erwin Bach after dating for over 25 years. She was 74 at the time of their marriage and he was 58. They are still married today. This is Turner's second marriage. Her first was to the musician and producer Ike Turner.
- Age: Dec. at 83 (1939-2023)
- Birthplace: Nutbush, Tennessee, United States of America
- Photo: Lawrence Lucier / Getty Images
Mary Tyler Moore married Robert Levine in 1983 when she was 47 and he was 29. They remained married until she passed in 2017.
- Age: Dec. at 81 (1936-2017)
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Photo: David Shankbone / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 3.0
Demi Moore married Ashton Kutcher in 2005 when she was 43 and he was 27. They divorced in 2013. This was Kutcher's first marriage and Moore's third. Moore's second husband was actor Bruce Willis.
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: Roswell, New Mexico, United States of America
- Photo: Dave Benett / Getty Images
Joan Collins married Percy Gibson in 2002 when she was 69 years old and he was 37. They are still married. It is Collins's fifth marriage. Her previous four marriages all ended in divorce.
- Age: 90
- Birthplace: Paddington, London, United Kingdom
- Photo: LGI Stock / Getty Images
Elizabeth Taylor married Larry Fortensky in 1991 when she was 59 and he was 39. They divorced in 1996. Taylor has been married eight times in total to seven different men.
- Age: Dec. at 79 (1932-2011)
- Birthplace: Hampstead Garden Suburb, United Kingdom