Fans Are Pointing Out Details About 'Harry Potter' Villains That We Never Noticed Before
Vote up the most magical details.
The interesting thing about Harry Potter villains is that they are so many in variety. While Lord Voldemort is the main antagonist, with he and his Death Eaters bringing the main conflict, many other characters qualify as villains because they bring misery and harm to Harry. These include: the Malfoy family, the Dursley family, dangerous magical creatures, and Ministry of Magic employees like Dolores Umbridge. Of course, Voldemort does place at the top of this pile.
Over time, fans have come to notice details about the characterizations of these villains which are things that won't be noticeable without taking a deeper look. These end up as major revelations, predictions, and traits about the villains that make them more interesting.
1. Aunt Petunia Was Referring To Severus Snape And Not James Potter
2. Hogwarts Professors Never Liked Umbridge To Begin WithPhoto: Luke McConville / Pinterest
3. Narcissa Malfoy's Motherly Love Saved The Wizarding WorldPhoto: Elizabeth Loraine / Pinterest
- Photo: Kylie Shannon / Pinterest
- Photo: Nerdy Nina / Pinterest
6. Scabbers Wasn't Transfigured Because He Was The Human Peter PettigrewPhoto: Nicole Renee / Pinterest