Out of all the things that Disney has taught us throughout the years, the power of friendship is the most prevalent theme explored. So whether it's a classic duo like Woody and Buzz, Timon and Pumba, or more recently Kristoff And Sven, we are almost guaranteed to learn an important lesson in the meaning of friendship. For years fans have been pointing out hilarious and wholesome things about their beloved Disney duos, making it a perfect time to revisit your favorite Disney classics.
1. David Was There For Nani And Lilo Despite Everything Going On In Their LivesPhoto: msdevindanielle/Tumblr
2. Cooper And Tod Are Best Friends ForeverPhoto: TurkeyLegJeff/Twitter
3. An Unlikely But Meaningful Friendship
4. A Best Friend Knows When To Hold You BackPhoto: joni7hgc/Tumblr
5. Lumiere and Cogsworth’s Friendship Was The Most Wholesome Aspect Of ‘Beauty And The Beast’
6. Genie’s Friendship Skills Help You Be A Better PersonPhoto: waltdisneyconfessions/Tumblr