Sometimes you just need to cry and get out all of your frustrations and emotions that have been bottled up. Really, it's healthy to cry, and sometimes the best way to get the waterworks going is to watch a movie that guarantees some tears.
This doesn't have to be a strictly "sad" movie, it doesn't have to depress you for the rest of the day or even stay with you for days afterward. It can really be anything - it just has to bring out your emotions like nothing else can.
- 1968 VOTESPhoto: Bridge To Terabithia / Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- 2786 VOTESPhoto: Steel Magnolias / TriStar Pictures
- 3654 VOTESPhoto: The Iron Giant / Warner Bros. Pictures
- 4854 VOTESPhoto: Coco / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- 5793 VOTESPhoto: Inside Out / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- 6342 VOTESPhoto: Life Is Beautiful / Miramax Films