Comedies are meant to make you laugh, and for the most part, they fulfill their sacred duty. But, unfortunately, now and then, they betray our trust and send us down a spiraling emotional roller-coaster. For example, nobody thought that Adam Sandler's 2006 comedy, Click, would be so damn sad, yet here we are. For years fans have been pointing out the most heartbreaking moments in comedies, and it's making us ugly cry.
1. This Movie Should Be Illegal From How Sad It IsPhoto: dankmemes/Reddit
2. One Of The Saddest Moments In Any Adam Sandler MoviePhoto: Britt99any/Twitter
3. Yondu Will Live On Forever In The Hearts Of All RavagersPhoto: heywood_ms/Twitter
4. All He Wanted Was To Be There For His Children
5. ‘Click’ Had No Reason Being This Sad
6. The Ending Of ‘Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World’ Is Devastating Yet Beautiful