List of the top fashion design companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major fashion design companies includes the largest and most profitable fashion design businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest fashion designer companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous fashion design companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the fashion designing industry you might want to look to these company names for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big fashion design businesses.
List companies include Armani, Christian Dior S.A. and many additional companies as well.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest reputable fashion design companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful fashion design companies?"
- Alexander McQueen is a British luxury fashion house founded by designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Its current creative director is Sarah Burton.
- Giorgio Armani S.p.A. is an Italian fashion house founded by Giorgio Armani which designs, manufactures, distributes and retails haute couture, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, watches, jewelry, ...more
- ASMclothing is a clothing company located in Cleveland, Ohio. ASMclothing was established in September 2005 by James Hagedorn, Chris Arpajian, Kris Wernet and Rob Thompson.
- Christian Dior S.A., commonly known as Dior, is a French luxury goods company controlled and chaired by businessman Bernard Arnault who also heads LVMH – the world's largest luxury group. Dior itself ...more
- EDUN is a fashion brand founded by Ali Hewson and Bono in 2005 to promote trade in Africa by sourcing production throughout the continent. In 2009 EDUN became part of the LVMH group. Danielle Sherman ...more
- Kirribilla was created to make every girl feel like the prettiest one in the room. Childhood friends Amanda Thomas, Faye Davison Rexing and Phoebe Davison craved the dresses they couldn't find -- the ...more
- MOHKAlife is a start-up fashion/web 2.0 company. By combining a social network, online mall and design studio into one convenient location, MOHKA intends to revolutionize the fashion industry. Young ...more
- Valentino SpA is a clothing company founded in 1959 by Valentino Garavani. It is a part of Valentino Fashion Group. Since October 2008, the creative directors are Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo ...more
- Burberry Group plc is a British luxury fashion house, distributing outerwear, fashion accessories, fragrances, sunglasses, and cosmetics. Its distinctive tartan pattern has become one of its most ...more
- Gucci is an Italian fashion and leather goods brand, part of the Gucci Group, which is owned by the French company Kering, formerly known as PPR. Gucci was founded by Guccio Gucci in Florence in ...more
- Ralph Lauren Corporation is a publicly traded, United States-based holding company headquartered in New York City. The company, through its subsidiaries, designs, markets and sells men's, women's and ...more
- Yves Saint Laurent YSL is a luxury fashion house founded by Yves Saint Laurent and his partner, Pierre Bergé. The founder of the brand died in 2008 and the house produced its last haute couture line ...more
- Prada S.p.A. is an Italian luxury fashion house, specializing in ready-to-wear leather and fashion accessories, shoes, luggage, perfumes, watches, etc., founded in 1913 by Mario Prada.
- Hermès International S.A., Hermes of Paris, or simply Hermès is a French manufacturer established in 1837, today specializing in leather, lifestyle accessories, perfumery, luxury goods, and ...more