They may be brutal, conniving, and willing to do whatever it takes, but there's always a reason why MCU villains lose against their respective heroes. When it comes down to it, all villains have a fatal flaw that ultimately leads to their defeat. This flaw causes them to focus on the wrong things at the wrong times, giving the hero the edge they need to save the day.
MCU villain weaknesses aren't as obvious as the old-school Kryptonite-style cop-outs, but their weaknesses are still very much present. Generally, MCU villain weaknesses are tied to their motivations. Villains like Mysterio are blinded by their need for recognition, and others like Loki are too insecure to realize they don't have to live their entire lives in their hero's shadow.
- Photo: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Photo: Avengers: Age of Ultron / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Photo: Captain America: The First Avenger / Paramount Pictures
- Photo: Iron Man / Paramount Pictures
- Photo: Ant-Man / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- 6749 VOTES
Aldrich Killian Created A Power He Couldn't ControlPhoto: Iron Man 3 / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures