It may not be something that you appreciate every time you watch anime, but some female anime characters have amazing outfits and clothing. For those of you who love both fashion and anime, we're ranking the best dressed female anime characters of all time, and we want you to help by voting up your favorites. We've included all sorts of different characters and outfits, from Erza Scarlet's very fashionable armor in Fairy Tail, to more casual looks like Faye Valentine in Cowboy Bebop. You don't have to have a good reason to pick your favorite female anime characters with the best outfits, so vote for the costumes that resonate with you the most, no matter what.Keep in mind that due to all the fanservice found throughout anime that these women characters won't have a ton of clothing visible for some of these outfits (isn't armor supposed to protect your body, not leave it exposed?) but don't judge them for that. Vote up the woman anime characters with the best outfits, and let us know in the comments if one of your favorites is missing.
3,4801,025Fashionable or not?
- Appears In: Fairy Tail
- Saber is a fictional character from the Japanese visual novel and anime series Fate/stay night by Type-Moon and its prequel, Fate/Zero, by Type-Moon and nitroplus. In Fate/stay night, she is Shirou Emiya's servant while in Fate/Zero, she is Kiritsugu Emiya's Servant. An agile and powerful warrior, Saber is loyal, independent, and reserved; she appears cold, but is actually suppressing her emotions to focus on her goals. Her class is considered the "Most Outstanding", with excellent ratings in all categories.... more on Wikipedia
1,998769Fashionable or not?
- Appears In: Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Fate/Zero
- Sinon is a fictional character from Sword Art Online.... more on Wikipedia
2,313904Fashionable or not?
- Appears In: Sword Art Online
- Misa Amane is a fictional character in the manga series Death Note, created by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata. A famous model, Misa seeks out mass-murderer Kira as she supports his cause to "cleanse the world of evil". Although she fills the traditional role of the love interest, her relationship with Light is one-sided as he uses her simply for his own gains.... more on Wikipedia
2,5501,036Fashionable or not?
- Appears In: Death Note, Death Note, L: Change the World, Death Note: The Last Name