List of symptoms associated with Folic Acid Deficiency Anemia, listed in alphabetical order with photos when available. This list can help identify the warning signs of Folic Acid Deficiency Anemia, but if you're concerned for your health you should visit your physician immediately. Many people in the world have been diagnosed with Folic Acid Deficiency Anemia, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed about. If you are wondering "Do I have Folic Acid Deficiency Anemia?" this list may help you get a ballpark idea of whether or not you might have it.
List items include Fatigue, Dyspnea and many additional items as well.Many of the symptoms of Folic Acid Deficiency Anemia may be related to other illnesses or conditions, so if you're experiencing any of these symptoms don't automatically assume you have Folic Acid Deficiency Anemia. Only a medical profession can properly diagnose you, so don't hesitate to consult your doctor if you fear you may have Folic Acid Deficiency Anemia.
- 1Iron deficiency anemia, Folic Acid Deficiency Anemia
- 2Meningeal Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B
- 3Iron deficiency anemia, Hyperthyroidism
- 4Lupus erythematosus, Pulmonary valve stenosis
- 5Morgellons, Iron deficiency anemia
- 6Parkinson's disease, Folic Acid Deficiency Anemia
- 7AIDS, Appendicitis
- 8Myocardial infarction, Scleroderma
- 9Typhoid fever, Myocardial infarction
- 10Myocardial infarction, Cardiac arrhythmia
- 11Scrofula, Iron deficiency anemia
- 12Iron deficiency anemia, Ectopic pregnancy
- 13Folic Acid Deficiency Anemia, Kawasaki disease
- 14AIDS, Spinal Tuberculosis