List of symptoms associated with Food poisoning, listed in alphabetical order with photos when available. This list can help identify the warning signs of Food poisoning, but if you're concerned for your health you should visit your physician immediately. Many people in the world have been diagnosed with Food poisoning, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed about. If you are wondering "Do I have Food poisoning?" this list may help you get a ballpark idea of whether or not you might have it.
These items, like Fatigue and Fever include images when available.Many of the symptoms of Food poisoning may be related to other illnesses or conditions, so if you're experiencing any of these symptoms don't automatically assume you have Food poisoning. Only a medical profession can properly diagnose you, so don't hesitate to consult your doctor if you fear you may have Food poisoning.
- 1Urethritis, Typhoid fever
- 2Meningeal Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B
- 3Haemophilia, Acute amebic dysentery without mention of abscess
- 4AIDS, Appendicitis
- 5Typhoid fever, Myocardial infarction
- 6Meningeal Tuberculosis, Secondary hyperparathyroidism
- 7Typhoid fever, Tennis elbow
- 8Meningeal Tuberculosis, Secondary hyperparathyroidism