We've all eaten in restaurants and most of us are blissfully unaware of any behind-the-scenes drama. Well if you do work in a restaurant you know that it's a hotbed of drama and wild customer requests. The subreddit r/kitchenconfidential offers a roundup of memes that any chef, server, and line cook can relate to. Here are some of our favorites.
1. Very Relatable Post-Nap PanicPhoto: u/hellmajor / Reddit
2. Safety First!Photo: u/MuscleMilkHotel / Reddit
3. People Want Their Baskets Of Bread!Photo: u/Neat_Party / Reddit
4. Just Keep The Small Talk ComingPhoto: u/Skywasis / Reddit
5. I Was Expecting The Answer To Be 'Nachos'Photo: u/quintc80 / Reddit
6. What Did That Child Do?Photo: u/fatguywithpoorbalanc / Reddit