Several famous football players have four or more children. This list contains information on famous NFL players with the most kids, loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Some famous NFL athletes have had all their kids with the same partner while other celebrity football players have had children with multiple partners. A few famous NFL players have even adopted children.
Who will you find on this list of famous NFL players with the most kids? Dan Marino is near the top. The top Dolphins quarterback of the '80s has seven children with two different women. He has four biological kids and two adopted children with his wife Claire as well as a daughter with Donna Savattere with whom he had an affair in the mid-2000s. With seven children in his brood, Kurt Warner is also one of the NFL's busiest dads.
Derrick Thomas had seven children with five different women. Other famous NFL stars with a lot of kids include Antonio Cromartie, Travis Henry, and Ray Lewis. Both Antonio Cromartie and Travis Henry each have enough children to have a football team of just their kids!
Did you know so many NFL stars were dads with lots of kids?
Drew Brees has four children with Brittany Dudchenko: Baylen (2009), Bowen (2007), and Callen (2012), and Rylen (2014)
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Austin, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: via Imgur
Adrian Peterson has six children with different women.
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Texas, USA, Palestine
Ray Lewis has six children with four different women:
- With Tatyana McCall: Ray Lewis III, Rayshad, and Rahsaan
- With other women: Ralin, Kaitlin, Diaymon Desiree
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Bartow, Florida, United States of America
Dan Marino has seven children with two different women:
- With Claire Marino: Daniel Charles (1986), Michael Joseph (1988), Joseph Donald (1989), Alexandria Claire (1992), Niki Lin (1999, adopted), Lia (2001, adopted)
- With Donna Savattere: Chloe (2005)
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, USA, Pennsylvania