List of the best Frank Sinatra movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Frank Sinatra's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Frank Sinatra movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Frank Sinatra movies will be at the top of the list. Frank Sinatra has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Frank Sinatra movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Frank Sinatra films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Frank Sinatra role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Frank Sinatra performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list below has everything from Cannonball Run II to The Kissing Bandit."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Frank Sinatra movies?" and "What are the greatest Frank Sinatra roles of all time?"
- When illegal card dealer and recovering heroin addict Frankie Machine (Frank Sinatra) gets out of prison, he decides to straighten up. Armed with nothing but an old drum set, Frankie tries to get ...more
- Near the end of the Korean War, a platoon of U.S. soldiers is captured by communists and brainwashed. Following the war, the platoon is returned home, and Sergeant Raymond Shaw (Laurence Harvey) is ...more
- At an Army barracks in Hawaii in the days preceding the attack on Pearl Harbor, lone-wolf soldier and boxing champion "Prew" Prewitt (Montgomery Clift) refuses to box, preferring to play the bugle ...more
- World War II story about Allied prisoners who stage a mass breakout from an Italian POW camp, commandeer a train and head towards the Swiss border. As the Italian war effort collapses, the escapees ...more
- Jazz artist C.K. Dexter Haven (Bing Crosby) is still hung up on his ex-wife and neighbor, socialite Tracy Samantha Lord (Grace Kelly), however Tracy is engaged to another man (John Lund). Matters are ...more
- Joe (Gene Kelly) and Clarence (Frank Sinatra) are two young Navy sailors on leave in glitzy Los Angeles. The two men at first plan to use their layover as an opportunity to relax, but they soon find ...more
- Prisoners Harry (Frank Sinatra), Marcel (Gregoire Aslan) and Charlie (Bernie Hamilton) are flown to a small tropical island to serve the elderly Father Doonan (Spencer Tracy), who makes them work ...more
- During World War II, in a picturesque town on the French Riviera, U.S. Army Lt. Sam Loggins (Frank Sinatra) and Cpl. Britt Harris (Tony Curtis) both fall for the same local girl, the American-born ...more
- In advance of a presidential visit to the small town of Suddenly, California, a trio of FBI agents enters the Benson family's home to assess potential security risks. Once inside, leader John Baron ...more
- Gregory Tuttle (Robert Keith), a widowed musician, is the father of three extraordinarily gifted daughters, Laurie (Doris Day), Fran (Dorothy Malone) and Amy (Elisabeth Fraser), all of whom are ...more
- When a gay man is viciously slain, Detective Joe Leland (Frank Sinatra) is put on the case. Joe eventually tracks down the victim's roommate, who confesses to the crime and is sentenced to death; ...more
- Hard-drinking novelist Dave Hirsh (Frank Sinatra) returns home after being gone for years. His brother (Arthur Kennedy) wants Dave to settle down, and introduces him to English teacher Gwen French ...more
- Fun-loving sailors Gabey (Gene Kelly), Chip (Frank Sinatra) and Ozzie (Jules Munshin) have 24 hours of shore leave in New York City, and they want to make every second count. While Chip hooks up with ...more
- Joey Evans (Frank Sinatra) is a philandering San Francisco-based singer with big dreams of starting his own night club, "Chez Joey," but chasing women keeps him even more occupied. Despite making a ...more
- Prohibition-era nightclub crooner Joe E. Lewis (Frank Sinatra) has his career and nearly his life cut short when his throat is slashed as payback for leaving the employ of Chicago mob boss Georgie ...more
- Danny Ocean (Frank Sinatra) calls on some of his World War II buddies -- including Jimmy Foster (Peter Lawford), Sam Harmon (Dean Martin) and Josh Howard (Sammy Davis Jr.) -- to pull off an elaborate ...more
- Gambler Nathan Detroit (Frank Sinatra) has few options for the location of his big craps game. Needing $1,000 to pay a garage owner to host the game, Nathan bets Sky Masterson (Marlon Brando) that ...more
- Successful theater agent Charlie Reader (Frank Sinatra) lives a playboy's life in New York City. When his childhood friend, Joe McCall (David Wayne), shows up with a desire to leave his wife, the two ...more
- Set in Chicago during Prohibition, the Rat Pack's take on the Robin Hood legend finds bootlegger Robbo (Frank Sinatra) and his cronies refusing to pay the greedy Guy Gisborne (Peter Falk) a cut of ...more
- Based on Arnold Schulman's Broadway play of the same name, this comedy finds widower Tony Manetta (Frank Sinatra) struggling to own and operate a Miami hotel. Irresponsible in both business and ...more
- None but the Brave, also known as Yūsha nomi in Japan, is a 1965 war film starring Frank Sinatra, Clint Walker, Tatsuya Mihashi, Tommy Sands and Brad Dexter. This is the only film directed by Frank ...more
- Ex-cop-turned-private eye Tony Rome (Frank Sinatra) needs work, so when his former partner shows up with a seemingly easy job tracking down a spoiled heiress (Sue Lyon), Tony jumps on the case. He ...more
- Despite being key players for the Wolves, baseball players Dennis Ryan (Frank Sinatra) and Eddie O'Brien (Gene Kelly) harbor a passion for vaudeville. When a local gambler (Edward Arnold) puts a lot ...more
- An adman's (Frank Sinatra) wife (Deborah Kerr) winds up wed to his buddy (Dean Martin) after a quickie Mexican divorce and marriage.
- After his younger brother, Buddy (Tony Bill), shows up one day, ladies' man Alan Baker (Frank Sinatra) finds out Buddy has finally moved out of their father's home. Alan allows Buddy to stay with ...more