Who did Frank Sinatra date? Who Frank Sinatra dated; list of Frank Sinatra loves, ex girlfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes, relationships, and marriages of Frank Sinatra, listed by most recent. The famous Frank Sinatra certainly won over the ladies with those good looks and incredible voice. He had no problem jumping from wife to wife, sometimes within the matter of less than a month.
This list contains Frank Sinatra's famous exes like Ava Gardner and Mia Farrow.
Which of Frank Sinatra's exes is the hottest?
- Photo: kingkongphoto / Wikimedia Commons
Frank Sinatra was married to his wife Barbara from 1976 until his passing in 1998.Barbara Marx Sinatra (née Blakeley; March 10, 1927 – July 25, 2017) was an American model, showgirl, socialite, philanthropist, and the fourth wife of Frank Sinatra.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 92
- Birthplace: Bosworth, Missouri, United States of America
- Photo: Public DomainFrank Sinatra was rumored to be romantically involved with Jackie Kennedy in 1975.Jacqueline Lee Kennedy Onassis (née Bouvier ; July 28, 1929 – May 19, 1994) was First Lady of the United States during the presidency of John F. Kennedy and was regarded then and afterward as an international icon of style and culture. Bouvier was born in 1929 in Southampton, New York, to Wall Street stockbroker John Vernou Bouvier III and his wife, Janet Lee Bouvier. In 1951, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in French literature from George Washington University and went on to work for the Washington Times-Herald as an inquiring photographer.In 1952, Bouvier met then-Congressman Jack Kennedy at a dinner party in Washington. Kennedy was elected to the Senate that same year, and the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 65 (1929-1994)
- Birthplace: Southampton, New York, United States of America
- Frank Sinatra and Elizabeth Taylor briefly dated.Dame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor (February 27, 1932 – March 23, 2011) was a British-American actress, businesswoman, and humanitarian. She began her career as a child actress in the early 1940s, and was one of the most popular stars of classical Hollywood cinema in the 1950s. She continued her career successfully into the 1960s, and remained a well-known public figure for the rest of her life. In 1999, the American Film Institute named her the seventh-greatest female screen legend. Born in London to socially prominent American parents, Taylor moved with her family to Los Angeles in 1939. She made her acting debut in a minor role in the Universal Pictures film There's One Born Every Minute... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 79 (1932-2011)
- Birthplace: Hampstead Garden Suburb, United Kingdom
- Frank Sinatra reportedly dated Hope Lange in 1972.Hope Elise Ross Lange (November 28, 1933 – December 19, 2003) was an American film, stage, and television actress. Lange was nominated for the Best Supporting Actress Golden Globe and the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her portrayal of Selena Cross in the 1957 film Peyton Place. In 1969 and 1970, she won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series for her role as Carolyn Muir in the sitcom The Ghost & Mrs. Muir.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 70 (1933-2003)
- Birthplace: Redding, Connecticut, United States of America