'Allo 'Allo! cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the 'Allo 'Allo! main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these 'Allo 'Allo! stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from 'Allo 'Allo! focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on 'Allo 'Allo! that are on here as well.
Everything from Sam Kelly to Kenneth Connor is included below.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from 'Allo 'Allo!?" or "Who starred on 'Allo 'Allo!?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular 'Allo 'Allo! actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular 'Allo 'Allo! actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Arthur Bostrom FRGS (born 6 January 1955) is an English actor, most famous for his role as Officer Crabtree in the long-running BBC TV sitcom 'Allo 'Allo!. ... more
- Carmen Dorothy Blanche Silvera (2 June 1922 – 3 August 2002) was a British comic actress. Born in Canada of Spanish descent, she moved to Coventry, England, with her family when she was a child. She... more
- David Janson (born David Jackson, 30 March 1950) is an English actor whose stage debut was in Oliver! in 1962. He joined the Royal Shakespeare Company in 1963 in A Midsummer Night's Dream and... more
- Carole Ashby (born 24 March 1955 in Cannock, Staffordshire) is an English actress and pinup girl. She appeared as a glamour girl in the British news media during the 1970s.... more
- Guy Domville Siner (born 16 October 1947) is an American-born English actor best known for his role as Oberleutnant Hubert Gruber in the British television series 'Allo 'Allo!... more
- Roger Michael Hilary Minster (21 March 1944 – 24 November 1999) was an English character actor.... more
- Derek Royle (7 September 1928 – 23 January 1990) was a British actor born in London, England. His face was probably better known than his name to British viewers, but he acted in films and TV from... more
- Jack Haig can refer to: Jack Haig (actor) (1913-1989), English actor Jack Haig (cyclist) (born 1993), Australian cyclist... more
- John Christopher Dixon (born 2 December 1942, London), billed as John D. Collins, is an English actor and narrator, perhaps best known for appearing in the BBC sitcom 'Allo 'Allo! in which he played... more
- Kenneth Connor, (6 June 1918 – 28 November 1993) was an English stage, film and broadcasting actor, best known to the public for his comedy appearances in the Carry On films.... more
- Francesca Gonshaw (born 25 November 1959) is an English former actress who appeared in a number of television, theatre and cinema productions in the 1980s.... more
- Kim Lesley Hartman (born 11 January 1952) is an English actress, best known for her role as Private Helga Geerhart in the BBC television sitcom 'Allo 'Allo!.She was educated at The King's High School... more
- Kirsten Cooke (born 4 October 1952, in Cuckfield, West Sussex, England) is an English stage actress who trained at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art, London. Almost all of her acting work... more
- Richard Gibson (born 1 January 1954) is an English actor, probably best known for his role as the archetypal Gestapo Officer Herr Otto Flick in the BBC hit sitcom series, 'Allo 'Allo!.... more
- Gavin Richards (born 3 July 1946 in London) is an English actor, writer and director. He is best known for adapting, directing and starring in the West End production of Dario Fo's Accidental Death... more
- Richard Marner (born Alexander Molchanoff, 27 March 1921 – 18 March 2004) was a British stage and screen actor born in Russia. He was probably best known for his role as Colonel Kurt Von Strohm in... more
- Rose Lilian Hill (5 June 1914 – 22 December 2003) was an English actress and operatic soprano, who remains best known for her role as Madame Fanny La Fan in the British television series 'Allo... more
- Roger Michael Kelly (19 December 1943 – 14 June 2014), known by the stage name Sam Kelly, was an English actor who appeared in film, television, radio and theatre. He is best known for his roles as... more
- Vicki Michelle, (born 14 December 1950) is an English actress and film producer. She is best known for her role as Yvette Carte-Blanche in the BBC television comedy series 'Allo 'Allo! and as a... more
- Gordon Fitzgerald Kaye (7 April 1941 – 23 January 2017), known as Gorden Kaye, was an English actor and singer, best known for playing womanizing café owner René Artois in the British comedy series... more
- Nicholas Frankau (born 16 July 1954 in Stockport, Cheshire) is an English actor best known for playing the role of Flt. Lt. Carstairs in the British sitcom 'Allo 'Allo! whose recurring theme involves... more