Acting Sheriff cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Acting Sheriff main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Acting Sheriff stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Acting Sheriff focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Acting Sheriff that are on here as well.
Items featured on this poll include everything from Hillary B. Smith to Robert Goulet
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Acting Sheriff?" or "Who starred on Acting Sheriff?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Acting Sheriff actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Acting Sheriff actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Diane Delano (born January 29, 1957) is an American character actress. She is known for her numerous roles in films and television, such as Sergeant Barbara Semanski on the CBS television series Northern Exposure and Roberta "Bobbi" Glass on The WB television series Popular. Delano was born on January 29, 1957 in Los Angeles, California. Aside from Bobbi Glass and her twin sister Nurse Jessi Glass on Popular, she played the role of Hilda, an FBI agent hired to protect Sami Brady, on Days of Our Lives. She also recently provided the voice for Big Barda in Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Prior to this, she had voiced the superheroine Pantha in Teen Titans.... more
- Acted In: Popular, The Ellen Show, 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd, Acting Sheriff
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Photo: user uploaded imageHillary Bailey Smith (born May 25, 1957) is an American actress, best known for her daytime soap opera roles as Margo Hughes on As the World Turns and Nora Hanen Buchanan on One Life to Live.... more
- Acted In: One Life to Live, The Doctors, The Bold and the Beautiful, Something Wilder, No Soap
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useRobert Gérard Goulet (November 26, 1933 – October 30, 2007) was an American singer and actor of French-Canadian ancestry. Goulet was born and raised in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Cast as Sir Lancelot and originating the role in the 1960 Broadway musical Camelot starring opposite established Broadway stars Richard Burton and Julie Andrews, he achieved instant recognition with his performance and interpretation of the song "If Ever I Would Leave You", which became his signature song. His debut in Camelot marked the beginning of a stage, screen, and recording career. A Grammy Award and Tony Award winner, his career spanned almost six decades.... more
- Acted In: The Dream Merchants, Acting Sheriff, Blue Light
- Birthplace: Lawrence, Massachusetts, USA
- Ruth Kobart (April 24, 1924 – December 14, 2002) was an American performer, whose six-decade career encompassed opera, Broadway musical theatre, regional theatre, films, and television.... more
- Acted In: Bob, First Impressions, Acting Sheriff
- Birthplace: Des Moines, Iowa, USA