ALF cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the ALF main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these ALF stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from ALF focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on ALF that are on here as well.
This list contains items like Carla Gugino and Paul Dooley
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from ALF?" or "Who starred on ALF?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular ALF actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular ALF actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- 1Andrea Hope Elson (born March 6, 1969) is an American former actress. Beginning her... more on Wikipedia
- 2Anne Meara (September 20, 1929 – May 23, 2015) was an American actress and comedian. Along... more on Wikipedia
- 3Luanne Ruth Schedeen (born January 8, 1949), known professionally as Anne Schedeen, is an... more on Wikipedia
- 4Benji Gregory (born Benjamin Gregory Hertzberg; May 26, 1978) is an American former actor. He... more on Wikipedia
- 5John LaMotta, was an American actor best known for his role as Trevor Ochmonek in the sitcom... more on Wikipedia
- 6Joshua Buxbaum (born January 7, 1975 in New York City), known professionally as Josh Blake, is... more on Wikipedia
- 7Elizabeth Ann Sheridan (born April 10, 1929) is an American actress.
- 8William Edward Daily (August 30, 1927 – September 4, 2018) was an American actor and comedian... more on Wikipedia
- 9George Edward Maxwell Wright (August 2, 1943 – June 26, 2019), credited professionally as Max... more on Wikipedia
- 10Carla Gugino (; born August 29, 1971) is an American actress. She is best known for her roles... more on Wikipedia
- 11Paul Fusco (born January 29, 1953) is an American puppeteer, voice-over artist, and character... more on Wikipedia
- 12James Jackson Bullock (born February 9, 1955), sometimes credited as Jim J. Bullock, is an... more on Wikipedia
- 13John Paul Pinette (March 23, 1964 – April 5, 2014) was an American actor, Broadway performer,... more on Wikipedia
- 14Mihaly "Michu" Meszaros (Hungarian: Mészáros Mihály; October 1, 1939 – June 12, 2016) was a... more on Wikipedia
- 15Paul Dooley (born Paul Brown; February 22, 1928) is an American actor, writer and comedian.