Blondie cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Blondie main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Blondie stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Blondie focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Blondie that are on here as well.
Everything from Bruce Lee to Jim Backus is included on this list.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Blondie?" or "Who starred on Blondie?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Blondie actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Blondie actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Arthur Lake (born Arthur Silverlake Jr., April 17, 1905 – January 9, 1987) was an American actor known best for bringing Dagwood Bumstead, the bumbling husband of Blondie, to life in film, radio and... more
- Lee Jun-fan (Chinese: 李振藩; November 27, 1940 – July 20, 1973), known professionally as Bruce Lee (Chinese: 李小龍), was a Hong Kong-American actor, director, martial artist, martial arts instructor, and... more
- Elvia Allman (September 19, 1904 – March 6, 1992) was a character actress and voiceover performer in Hollywood films and television programs for over 50 years. She is best remembered for her... more
- Harold (Hal) Peary (July 25, 1908 – March 30, 1985) was an American actor, comedian and singer in radio, films, television, and animation remembered best as Throckmorton P. Gildersleeve, a supporting... more
- Henny Backus (March 21, 1911 – December 9, 2004) was a Broadway showgirl in the 1930s whose stage credits include Orson Welles's Horse Eats Hat. She was the wife of actor and comedian Jim Backus.... more
- James Gilmore Backus (February 25, 1913 – July 3, 1989) was an American radio, television, film, and voice actor. Among his most famous roles were the voice of nearsighted cartoon character Mr.... more
- Pamela Britton (born Armilda Jane Owen, March 19, 1923 – June 17, 1974) was an American actress best known for appearing as Lorelei Brown in the television series My Favorite Martian (1963–1966).... more
- Pamelyn Wanda Ferdin (born February 4, 1959) is an American animal rights activist and a former child actress. Ferdin's acting career was primarily during the 1960s and 1970s, though she appeared in... more
- Penny Singleton (born Marianna Dorothy Agnes Letitia McNulty, September 15, 1908 – November 12, 2003) was an American actress. During her 60-year career, Singleton appeared as the comic-strip heroine... more
- Will Hutchins (born Marshall Lowell Hutchason; May 5, 1930) is an American actor most noted for playing the lead role of the young lawyer from the Oklahoma Territory, Tom Brewster, in sixty-nine... more
- Peter Robbins (born Louis Nanasi, August 10, 1956) is an American former child actor, voice actor and real estate broker. Robbins earned national fame in the 1960s as being the first actor to voice... more
- Patricia Harty (born November 5, 1941 in Washington, D.C.), also known professionally as Trisha Hart, is an American actress. She is known for her starring roles in several short-lived television... more
- Bryan Jay O'Byrne (February 6, 1931 – December 4, 2009) was an American film and television character actor and acting coach. His credits include numerous television shows, films and many television... more