Daniel Boone cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Daniel Boone main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Daniel Boone stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Daniel Boone focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Daniel Boone that are on here as well.
This list features Ron Howard Kurt Russell and more.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Daniel Boone?" or "Who starred on Daniel Boone?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Daniel Boone actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Daniel Boone actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Albert Salmi (March 11, 1928 – April 22, 1990) was an American actor of stage, film, and television. Best known for his work as a character actor, he appeared in over 150 film and television ...more
- Dallas Raymond McKennon (July 19, 1919 – July 14, 2009), sometimes credited as Dal McKennon, was an American actor and voice actor, in a career lasting over 50 years. ...more
- Don Pedro Colley (August 30, 1938 – October 11, 2017) was an American actor. Some of his better known roles include Gideon on Daniel Boone, Ongaro in Beneath the Planet of the Apes, SRT in George ...more
- Fess Elisha Parker, Jr. (born F.E. Parker; August 16, 1924 – March 18, 2010), was an American film and television actor best known for his portrayals of Davy Crockett in the Walt Disney 1954–1955 TV ...more
- Jimmy Ray Dean (August 10, 1928 – June 13, 2010) was an American country music singer, television host, actor, and businessman. He was the creator of the Jimmy Dean sausage brand as well as the ...more
- Robert F. Logan, Jr. (born May 29, 1941) is an American actor who has appeared in numerous films and television programs, the most notable of which were a successful series of family adventure movies ...more
- Veronica Cartwright (born 20 April 1949) is a British-born American actress who has worked mainly in US film and television in a career spanning six decades. As a child actress, she appeared in ...more
- James Wainwright was an actor. ...more
- Patricia Blair (born Patsy Lou Blake; January 15, 1933 – September 9, 2013) was an American television and film actress, primarily on 1950s and 1960s television. She is best known as Rebecca Boone in ...more
- Edgar Raymond Darby Hinton (born August 19, 1957) is an American actor and filmmaker initially cast in commercials when he was six months old. From 1964–1970, he portrayed Israel Boone, a son of ...more
- Ed Ames (born Edmund Dantes Urick; July 9, 1927) is an American popular singer and actor. He is known for playing Mingo in the television series Daniel Boone, and for his pop hits of the 1960s ...more
- Kurt Vogel Russell (born March 17, 1951) is an American actor. He began acting on television at the age of 12 in the western series The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters (1963–1964). In the late 1960s, he ...more
- Orville Sherman was an actor. ...more
- Ronald William Howard (born March 1, 1954) is an American filmmaker and actor. Howard first came to prominence as a child actor, guest starring in several television series, most notably in an ...more
- Roosevelt Grier (born July 14, 1932) is an American actor, singer, Protestant minister, and former professional football player. He was a notable college football player for The Pennsylvania State ...more
- Warren Vanders (May 23, 1930 – November 27, 2009) was an American character actor on television and in films. He was initially a substitute teacher for the Montebello Unified School District. He was ...more